I love the colored zen, I'm just curious as to why the shortcuts to the clock and manage connections was left out?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-11-10 01:10 PM
    Wow, sorry guys. Never thought this theme would make it to the front page. It's over a year old and has never been updated to work on 5.0.
    This theme is fantastic! I don't even mind that it doesn't work that well on 5.0. I just re-downloaded the Green Colored Zen in honor of Earth Day. Happy Earth Day!! And thank you Natemz for your awesome work. These themes rock!
    04-22-10 11:51 AM
    any chance that these might get updated to work on 5.0 OS,maybe include a hidden today and add a purple color?
    thank you.
    04-22-10 12:20 PM
    Hey Nat lets get a 5.0 update for these. Only theme that i like rockin is stock! lol.
    04-22-10 03:33 PM
    Please fix the following bugs:

-when the orientation changes to landscape, the background picture stays in portrait which causes white bars on both sides on the screen
    -causes event sounds to stop working
    -can not use manage connections by clicking the reception bar at the top right hand corner.
    06-02-10 08:58 PM
    is there anyway this can be compatible with the tour 9630. i downloaded them all excited and figured out it wasnt under my theme section cause it isn't for my device

Great looking theme though, im with sprint so i can't get a storm
    06-22-10 10:44 PM
    i don't have the plazmic reader on my torch for these themes to work.

does anyone know where i can get this for my phone? idc if its OTA or not (but if you can find OTA that'd be awesome)

bbm me with what you get.
    thanks.
    10-02-10 05:27 PM
    WOW, this is a very nice lookin' theme and I LOVE the colors! Good job

Can you tell me please if this will work on my Bold 9000 running OS 5.0?
    10-10-10 01:43 PM
183 ... 678
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD