No I'm not releasing the code for this. It is really simple though, and all I have done has examples in the opensource thread, also I have put out the code for my nexus v.2 .....see my signature.

I have done a quick update to go back to 7 items in the hidden today.
    Did you custom make the clock font?
    01-29-10 08:35 PM
    Did you custom make the clock font?
    Yes and no. I edited an existing Arial font to enlarge the numbers as well as adjust the spacing and make the colon invisible.
    01-29-10 10:21 PM
    Oh ok well great work!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-29-10 11:28 PM
    Hi, wonderful this Themes with giant clock, I wanted a regarding information the creation, I would want to know to create this Theme. Enough to insert Fonts adapted or it is un' other system?Thanks in advance, Pulcinella.
    02-01-10 06:18 PM
    Hi, wonderful this Themes with giant clock, I wanted a regarding information the creation, I would want to know to create this Theme. Enough to insert Fonts adapted or it is un' other system?Thanks in advance, Pulcinella.
    The clock is made from a font that I created and made larger and changed the spacing to make it work.
    02-01-10 09:12 PM
    The clock is made from a font that I created and made larger and changed the spacing to make it work.

And it is the still the best looking clock out there. I tried another similar theme today and the clock and font did not come close to what you have done.
    02-01-10 09:35 PM
    And it is the still the best looking clock out there. I tried another similar theme today and the clock and font did not come close to what you have done.
    Thank you!! I took a great deal of time to get it the way I wanted it.
    02-01-10 09:55 PM
    Jaxjon great job, I have always appreciated your themes, they are wonderful pieces, even the SVG that you created.
    I very much appreciate your works in the project "open source theme" and would soon make my contribution to the project with the themes of my own creation, meanwhile, many of my creations (all free) are on "stormitalia.it" in the download section, was continuous growth thanks to theme designer like yourself who have shared their knowledge.
    In that regard, I would finally ask what program you recommend for editing icons about for the big clock.
    Thanks in advance and best regards.
    Pulcinella.
    PS. I used google traslator ... excuse any misspellings.
    02-02-10 07:36 PM
    I have used that translator to go from english to German and it did not do a good job, but it seems to be working well for you.

I use High-Logic Font Creator
    FontCreator - The Most Popular Font Editor!
    02-02-10 10:28 PM
    I don't know if it is this theme. But ever since I put it on my phone, it is SOOOOOO fast. Every thing I click is IMMEDIATLY opened. Doesn't matter what it is. Nice to get the speed of original zen but a little mix on the look. Preciate ya. if you need any ringtones let me know. details in the sig
    02-02-10 11:57 PM
    I don't know if it is this theme. But ever since I put it on my phone, it is SOOOOOO fast. Every thing I click is IMMEDIATLY opened. Doesn't matter what it is. Nice to get the speed of original zen but a little mix on the look. Preciate ya. if you need any ringtones let me know. details in the sig
    Thanks, I appreciate the comments!
    02-03-10 09:14 PM
    I have used that translator to go from english to German and it did not do a good job, but it seems to be working well for you.

I use High-Logic Font Creator
    ]FontCreator - The Most Popular Font Editor![/url]
    Thx a lot Jaxjon
    02-04-10 06:00 PM
    [QUOTE=amber438;4577229]Finally a theme for a wallpaper I love..

I have one question!

How did u make PROFILES ICON Smaller?
    in theme builder or comopser?
    HOW?

I tried but i cant

help me
    08-18-10 03:04 AM
    Thanks to Jaxjon!! I love this clock style very much and would like to use it to replace the time display in my current theme. Is it possible to change this part only without having to use the complete theme you've made (it's excellent as well)?

Highly appreciated if you could teach me how to do it if it's possible.

Thank you very much!
    08-19-10 04:08 AM
    I am a bit confused. have gone through this thread and there are more than one version of this? Or has it evolved to a 2 row, hidden today with app slot for quick launch?

BTW running jax's mini-bar theme forever....best one I ever found.
    08-19-10 04:40 PM
    Thanks to Jaxjon!! I love this clock style very much and would like to use it to replace the time display in my current theme. Is it possible to change this part only without having to use the complete theme you've made (it's excellent as well)?

Highly appreciated if you could teach me how to do it if it's possible.

Thank you very much!
    You need to use the theme to do this. There is no other way.
    08-20-10 11:40 AM
    [QUOTE=wook01;5480699]
    Finally a theme for a wallpaper I love..

I have one question!

How did u make PROFILES ICON Smaller?
    in theme builder or comopser?
    HOW?

I tried but i cant

help me
    In theme builder click theme the banner, then click reposition banner items, then click the profile icon and drag the corners or sides to make it smaller It must be wider than taller else it will be cropped by theme builder in export.
    08-20-10 11:43 AM
    I am a bit confused. have gone through this thread and there are more than one version of this? Or has it evolved to a 2 row, hidden today with app slot for quick launch?

BTW running jax's mini-bar theme forever....best one I ever found.
    Here is the thread that has all the versions that I made. Keep in mind they were made at the very beginning of the large clock fad and it is not quite as good as some of the pay versions now out since then. I have not done anything with them since.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f131/fr...thread-413503/
    08-20-10 11:45 AM
    You need to use the theme to do this. There is no other way.
    OK, thanks a lot for your reply!
    08-23-10 04:36 AM
219 ... 789
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD