06-30-09 12:16 PM
    thanks, very appreciate
    No Problem
    07-02-09 11:29 PM
    Update coming tonight to WB version
    08-04-09 01:34 PM
    still one of the best themes ever for my storm imo
    10-21-09 11:29 AM
    I don't know if Bigg is still working on this theme or not, but I noticed the clock on the app screen cuts off the last digit from 10:00 to 12:59.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-21-09 12:26 PM
    I LOVE THIS THEME I've changed my phone so many times and still had this theme but now I cannot download it to my Storm 2 and so I'm stressing here please help!
    11-29-09 03:14 AM
    yeah OTA is down, any chance this going back up?
    11-30-09 02:04 AM
    blackberryvids.com

had problems trying to download WeathBug version at this address . . . error mess "Error encountered during XML parse: Expecting a name."
    11-30-09 09:08 AM
    having problem getting it, its not giving me the .jad file, it is taking me directly to the blackberryvid website instead.
    11-30-09 10:53 AM
    Uh yeah the links don't work. Keeps taking me to go daddy. Any update?

11-30-09 11:21 AM
    Any chance this theme will be made available again? If so, can it be 5.0 compatible?
    12-06-09 06:03 AM
    I just tried the link and it seems to be working, perhaps try again.

Thanks for the heads up though.
    12-09-09 08:48 AM
    I'm glad the link is working again. I tried to DL it a while back and got a GODADDY screen. You must have read my mind while creating this theme. It has everything I want - hotspots for quicklaunch, BBM, a nice screen to display berryweather 2.0. Very nice.

Edit: Any chance of making this 5.0 compatible so we don't have to do the workaround to get rid of the white bars?
    Last edited by ba_hamilton; 12-09-09 at 01:17 PM.
    12-09-09 11:44 AM
    Thanks Bigg22
    12-09-09 11:47 AM
    [/QUOTE=ba_hamilton;4266645]I'm glad the link is working again. I tried to DL it a while back and got a GODADDY screen. You must have read my mind while creating this theme. It has everything I want - hotspots for quicklaunch, BBM, a nice screen to display berryweather 2.0. Very nice.

Edit: Any chance of making this 5.0 compatible so we don't have to do the workaround to get rid of the white bars?[/QUOTE]

Yes there will be a 5.0 version for this one, just putting the finishing touches on my newest theme and then going to update this one.
    12-09-09 03:12 PM
    Excellent! I am missing this theme.

12-09-09 07:28 PM
    Yes there will be a 5.0 version for this one, just putting the finishing touches on my newest theme and then going to update this one.
    Very nice. I will be keeping track of this thread. I just love the hotspots you have on this theme. Since I use quicklaunch I don't require or use icons and the extra hotspots are perfect.
    12-09-09 11:26 PM
    Now updated for 5.0!!!
    12-16-09 07:49 AM
    Now updated for 5.0!!!
    Thanks for the update. Its nice to have this back and with no memory leak what so ever. Been running all day too.

12-16-09 05:53 PM
    great theme. glad to have the upgrade.

12-16-09 08:12 PM
    Any idea if the dialpad gets cut off on the S2?

12-16-09 11:58 PM
    Running the latest 5.0. Very nice theme with no leaks in evidence. I notice that you show a date on the app screen on your image you posted. I do not have a date on the app screen. I'm running the original with no weather slots. It would be nice to have the date on the app screen. Not a deal breaker.

Only one thing I would suggest if I may. Is it difficult to put a darker background on the today feature? It is sometimes hard to see the calendar entries against some wallpapers. A darker background on the today feature would make the dates stand out and look really sharp. Some themes do this but most do not.
    12-17-09 12:07 AM
    Running the latest 5.0. Very nice theme with no leaks in evidence. I notice that you show a date on the app screen on your image you posted. I do not have a date on the app screen. I'm running the original with no weather slots. It would be nice to have the date on the app screen. Not a deal breaker.

Only one thing I would suggest if I may. Is it difficult to put a darker background on the today feature? It is sometimes hard to see the calendar entries against some wallpapers. A darker background on the today feature would make the dates stand out and look really sharp. Some themes do this but most do not.
    I left the date off the app screen in the final version just to keep it clean, but I guess everyone has their preferences. As for the today screen, yes I could make the background darker I believe, but it might take a bit of work to get it just right. I will definitely add that to the next update though.

Thanks for the comments, they are always appreciated, especially the suggestions or concerns. They definitely help me in improving as a theme maker.
    12-17-09 02:10 PM
    Great update. I've been waiting for the 5.0 update since finding this theme a few weeks back. My only comments so far are that some of the selection bars still show up in the default blue.

Examples - Manage Connections and Options -> Themes selection

Not sure if this is a bug in the theme or a limitation in Theme Studio, but just wanted to let you know.

Great theme and thanks again for the update.
    12-17-09 04:28 PM
    Very NICE!!! I found a theme that I like that isn't leaky! Great job.
    12-19-09 06:41 PM
84 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD