I have a storm 9530 and want too change the theme...

What exactly do I have to do for me to be able to change it...

I am gonna assume that verizon will not support this either...

So when I add a new theme will it go too the theme folder or will I have too back up all my old stuff some how and somewhere in case I ever need too go too verizon...

If someone could copy past or explain the proccess of this id appreciate it...
    06-16-09 02:03 PM
    I have a storm 9530 and want too change the theme...

What exactly do I have to do for me to be able to change it...

I am gonna assume that verizon will not support this either...

So when I add a new theme will it go too the theme folder or will I have too back up all my old stuff some how and somewhere in case I ever need too go too verizon...

If someone could copy past or explain the proccess of this id appreciate it...
    You download the theme, go to Options>Themes and choose the theme you downloaded. Simple as that.
    06-16-09 02:05 PM
    Yup

10 char
    06-16-09 02:11 PM
    i've been having the same problem. however, when i go to "themes" none of the ones i have downloaded are showing up...but they are downloaded to my phone. am i doing something wrong?
    06-19-09 06:18 PM
    i've been having the same problem. however, when i go to "themes" none of the ones i have downloaded are showing up...but they are downloaded to my phone. am i doing something wrong?
    How are you downloading them to your phone? Are you positive they are on your phone if you dont have any showing up. I have never seen that before. I would go in to DM with your Storm connected and click on the add applications tab. When your apps pop up check to see if you have a theme checked. if its checked it would be in your phone.
    06-19-09 06:51 PM
    That also happens if you download a theme that isn't made for the storm. It will say its downloaded and show up on your advanced options/applications, but it won't show up under themes.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-19-09 08:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD