i won this theme today from the crackberry contests and i have a question...

Is this Compatible with 5.0...191?

ive seen what happens when you apply a non-.151 theme while running .151...not fun. i already downloaded it and everything but im scared to apply it...
    This theme is 151 friendly also 5.0 friendly... so no more being scared ENJOY!
    09-15-09 02:20 PM
    yes sweet!!! i like how you answered that quick too....nice job
    09-15-09 02:26 PM
    yes sweet!!! i like how you answered that quick too....nice job
    Customer Support = What I Do
    09-15-09 02:27 PM
    i won this theme today from the crackberry contests and i have a question...

Is this Compatible with 5.0...191?

ive seen what happens when you apply a non-.151 theme while running .151...not fun. i already downloaded it and everything but im scared to apply it...
    You will love this theme. It is great- no lags no memory leaks. I was using it for a while but I had to go back to my other theme due to the small font in the messages- these eyes just don't see as good as they used to. So have fun and enjoy this -- I am jealous! lol
    09-15-09 11:25 PM
    I try to switch from this theme and can only stay away for a day tops. It is soo pretty.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-16-09 01:18 AM
    I've managed to stay away from it forever. LOL j/k

I try to switch from this theme and can only stay away for a day tops. It is soo pretty.

09-17-09 11:48 AM
    I've managed to stay away from it forever. LOL j/k
    lol im watching you mr tmp haha
    09-28-09 12:51 AM
    Great theme and crazy colors.... Thanks for this great theme
    09-28-09 02:16 AM
    updating soon..watch out!
    11-11-09 02:55 PM
    updating soon..watch out!
    Yes!! This theme rocks my socks!
    11-11-09 05:14 PM
    +1. I do enjoy this one.

11-11-09 06:38 PM
    Just when you thought your teeth were healthy, here WJD Designs comes with a 5.0 update... Please read below on the changes made!

New Fade Transitions thought theme... felt it made the mood right

Updating Icons soon for CANDi (new 5.0 icons)

New Landscape Homescreen Feature... Has 8 Icons in a "Zen" row pattern and a hidden today above it Let me know how you like this new feature!

New Sideways Call screen... pretty much like portrait but now you can answer your call while in landscape!

Changed the font to default which allows the user to set their own font/size/style in the options>screen/keyboard area.... (welcome Sandy )

Oh and best of all - no white bars!!!

*Note - Users may experiance some bugs here and there and it seems my other themes have a taste of it in different forms, so I apologize - when I can fix them, I WILL!

Thanks!
    11-12-09 06:48 AM
    Kudos to you WayneD for the update to the 5.0

Just when you thought your teeth were healthy, here WJD Designs comes with a 5.0 update... Please read below on the changes made!

New Fade Transitions thought theme... felt it made the mood right

Updating Icons soon for CANDi (new 5.0 icons)

New Landscape Homescreen Feature... Has 8 Icons in a "Zen" row pattern and a hidden today above it Let me know how you like this new feature!

New Sideways Call screen... pretty much like portrait but now you can answer your call while in landscape!

Changed the font to default which allows the user to set their own font/size/style in the options>screen/keyboard area.... (welcome Sandy )

Oh and best of all - no white bars!!!

*Note - Users may experiance some bugs here and there and it seems my other themes have a taste of it in different forms, so I apologize - when I can fix them, I WILL!

Thanks!
    11-12-09 07:40 AM

I know you're super busy but.....any chance of getting some screen shots of these......
    11-12-09 07:51 AM
    I know you're super busy but.....any chance of getting some screen shots of these......

(The New Landscape Homescreen - Nice and Clean, straight to the point)

The call screen is the same as the themes portrait....
    11-12-09 08:05 AM
    WJD..love this theme. I've been running it for awhile now, can't wait to update it to 5.0 later.

Any chance the homescreen can be made without the tabs for the hidden docks? So you'd pretty much have a blank homescreen and just press in the area of the docks to appear.

Thanks!
    11-12-09 09:00 AM
    Nice update wayne. I had stopped using themes that had the white bars once a few that didn't need the fix came out. Now I have my old friend back.
    Thank you.
    11-12-09 02:11 PM
    I purchased the original version and got the information about the update but when I go to download it doesn't show up in my themes list???? Would you have any idea why ?
    11-12-09 03:17 PM
    I purchased the original version and got the information about the update but when I go to download it doesn't show up in my themes list???? Would you have any idea why ?
    Are you using the CB App client? On some of the older versions when upgrading to 5.0 OS, the same thing would happen to me. I used an older client version from a backup (1.3 I think) or the newest 1.5 version works good too.

You can also log into your account from the web and have it email you the d/l link.
    11-12-09 03:54 PM
    nice update wayne. itll feel nice to have some candi again
    11-12-09 04:15 PM
    flowers, it says your running .151. If so, that would be the issue.
    11-12-09 04:36 PM
    I can't stand that mobihand isn't sending the update emails out properly, I didn't even know this was 5.0 compatible yet.
    11-12-09 04:42 PM
    I can't stand that mobihand isn't sending the update emails out properly, I didn't even know this was 5.0 compatible yet.
    hey if this ever happens please contact my support
    02-25-10 03:35 PM
    nice wayne!! this is my favorite theme from ya !! nice update!
    02-25-10 03:46 PM
174 ... 567
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD