UPDATED:
    NEW LOCK SCREEN INCLUDES MULTIPLE INFORMATION LINES
    Added DATE On App screen and App Screen Landscape Mode

Tired of all those Iphone Themes but still want some smooth color on your device?

Look no Further!

CANDi is a one of a kind theme that transforms your Storm into something it should have been from the beginning! Including features people have wanted in every one of my themes. Today feature - Hidden Dual Docks - Weather Icon - Fast On Screen Shortcuts - fully Custom Icons....

Youll also notice the time I took by customizing everything I could touch in the device, for example - the data notification symbols...message and email symbols etc.

CANDi is an amazing theme that wasn't put out in one day, this was made to shut down all the iPhone themes that blackberry users use just because of the color and flow of the theme... well here ya go - time to live with style AND multi-tasking capabilities

Features:

* Hidden Today
    * Hidden Dual Docks
    * 10 Customizable Icons Including Weather Slot
    * Multiple Symbols Customized
    * Icons Built from the ground up for great Visuals
    * Colors flow and match throughout device
    * Multiple Wallpaper Support
    * On Screen Shortcuts including Bluetooth and Manage Connections
    * Another WJD Designs Premium Theme!

Minimum Requirements:

* Blackberry Storm 9500 and 9530
    * OS 4.7

WATCH VIDEO BELOW!

Last edited by YourFriendWayneD; 02-25-10 at 03:34 PM.
    08-03-09 09:55 PM
    very sexy =]
    08-03-09 10:00 PM
    Nice Wayne....I really like that....
    08-03-09 10:04 PM
    oh.... you like? lol video does no justice to this theme....
    08-03-09 10:07 PM
    oh.... you like? lol video does no justice to this theme....
    i bet

**message2short**
    08-03-09 10:13 PM
    Very nice.
    08-03-09 10:15 PM
    Sent you 2 emails Wayne....
    08-03-09 10:27 PM
    Sent you 2 emails Wayne....
    got em..sent back... leave some feedback for people on here on the looks and how it operates
    08-03-09 10:30 PM
    How is it with memory drain and is it .151 compat? Looks very nice!
    08-03-09 10:48 PM
    How is it with memory drain and is it .151 compat? Looks very nice!
    Like it states in the pic.. im running 151 in the video its super quick as you see...no magic tricks!
    08-03-09 10:53 PM
    great theme is it fully skinned and does it have a full dial pad?
    08-04-09 12:20 AM
    great theme is it fully skinned and does it have a full dial pad?
    Yes this theme is fully worked on as it states in the description... And as for buttons that's an os problem not theme related... I've had cut of dial pad buttons since day one... Doesn't really bother me though...
    08-04-09 12:27 AM
    Yes this theme is fully worked on as it states in the description... And as for buttons that's an os problem not theme related... I've had cut of dial pad buttons since day one... Doesn't really bother me though...
    Check you pm
    08-04-09 12:48 AM
    I cant wait to see some good wallpaper screen shots soon anyone running it yet got a different wallpaper up ... send some shots!
    08-04-09 01:06 AM
    does any one have screen shots of the dial pad?
    08-04-09 01:57 AM
    Looks great Wayne, nice job
    08-04-09 05:19 AM
    i hv a bb storm bt i dont think this theme is the iphone theme killer.whats great abt this theme is yo advertising , thats all.bn usin` it for the past hour or so .its good but not quite.....the hidden docks are not that eye catching, they pop up to fast and maybe you shud hv added some scrolling in them.and maybe the backgrond color shd hv bn black... i give it 5/10.good try.bt im goin back to my n.a.i.t.
    08-04-09 05:48 AM
    Very cool looking theme.
    Have to say though the video is pure cheese with extra cheese on top It's great
    08-04-09 06:14 AM
    Wayne,

I really enjoy your themes and I just bought this one...I think this will be my new daily theme...love the quickness of the hidden docks and I love how you skinned EVERYTHING! One thing I just noticed...there is no date on the home screen. I am sure you did this to keep the top bar clean and less cluttered...but is there any way of adding it? Even a shortened date (eg. 8/4/09)? Let me know...even without it, it is a great theme and I am glad I picked it up....I hope more people do as well...they will NOT be dissapointed!

Kevin
    08-04-09 07:46 AM
    nice just missing a QL shot cut, any way of adding one?
    08-04-09 08:58 AM
    Making this theme I thought what would apple do to make a theme for the BB? Well I looked down at the touch and I saw NO DATE right away... I dunno If I want to add the date... Maybe to only the landscape view in apps list... I think clutter is to much sometimes..

Im buddies with the quicklaunch programmer and we talked about the shortcutting for QL... how do you use QL through the device then? I have mine on a convenience key which enables more programs in seconds... Putting more shortcuts on the screen is hard since the room I have to work with isnt empty....

maybe in an update if more users find this an absolutely have to have item like the date then ill find ways to implement... I always do the thing you notice with me is I LISTEN... thats what updates are made for

BTW the guy knockin the theme with 4 Posts... come one 5/10 and your name is ganjaweed hmmm might be high lol I been making themes for awhile and I know the uniqueness value alone on this one surpasses many... and my icons werent stolen... hand made by me...good luck getting that from your iPhone themes... the reason I dont add animations is..the animations cut down on system performance... I rather someone complain my docks go to quick or something then someone say this theme performs slow...

keep in mind, this is not my first rodeo... Im ready for this theme to be on BBs worldwide like my other themes... Those who have it can deff always add suggestions or pm me... this world has freedom of speech and that guy can say w/e he want just like anyone but I will bring out my facts

Thank you so much to the people have have ordered I will be posting some wallpapers below to play with...

Welcome to the CANDi Revolution!
    Last edited by YourFriendWayneD; 08-04-09 at 10:29 AM.
    08-04-09 10:26 AM
    Thanks for the reply Wayne! No worries, if the date is added...great, if not, I will still LOVE this theme...its have been running flawlessly on my storm since I purchased it this morning. Thanks again for your great work.

Kevin
    08-04-09 11:29 AM
    Nice work as usual Wayne, but I'm really missing having the date on the home screen, wondered if you could work it in somewhere? thx
    08-04-09 12:27 PM
    Love the look of this theme.. but 2 things caught my eye, so I'm hesitant to buy

1) No date... It doesn't have to be huge & obtrusive... same size/font as what you're running for the time would work.

2) The lock screen you show doesn't look like it would fit all my 'stuff'... I have my name & number, & my emergency contact # and police badge #. Would your lock screen show 6 lines of info?

-- Splurged... the price is decent, lol....
    1) really, really would like to see the date
    2) lock info is cut off.. I get 2 lines, that's it.... I'd rather have this "owner information" fully displayed than a massive picture of a padlock... a smaller padlock in the bottom corner, ok.. huge is 'ugly'. (how much would you charge me to put a custom image on this screen?)
    3) would love to see the pop out docks with an extra row(bottom dock) and an extra column (right dock) of icons

Great attention to detail with the notification icon updates, etc!
    Last edited by mrcoyote; 08-04-09 at 01:15 PM.
    08-04-09 12:42 PM
    Love the look of this theme.. but 2 things caught my eye, so I'm hesitant to buy

1) No date... It doesn't have to be huge & obtrusive... same size/font as what you're running for the time would work.

2) The lock screen you show doesn't look like it would fit all my 'stuff'... I have my name & number, & my emergency contact # and police badge #. Would your lock screen show 6 lines of info?

-- Splurged... the price is decent, lol....
    1) really, really would like to see the date
    2) lock info is cut off.. I get 2 lines, that's it.... I'd rather have this "owner information" fully displayed than a massive picture of a padlock... a smaller padlock in the bottom corner, ok.. huge is 'ugly'. (how much would you charge me to put a custom image on this screen?)
    3) would love to see the pop out docks with an extra row(bottom dock) and an extra column (right dock) of icons

Great attention to detail with the notification icon updates, etc!

Updating soon enough of course... thats how I do... the docks are stayin how they are.. to much crap is to much crap.... id have docks flyin out of the dang phone if it wasnt for lag...like right now..theres ZERO lag while I run on my device....

Lock Screen will be changed a Little diff... everyone wait for updates... lol I JUST RELEASED IT haha
    08-04-09 01:37 PM
174 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD