For those that want an Apple theme, it's there. If you don't want an Apple theme, there are plenty to choose from.

So choose the one YOU like and leave those that prefer an Apple theme to their business.
    exactly couldnt of been put any better
    04-17-09 06:29 PM
    Is it just me ??????
    We own BLACKBERRIES not iphones...If you want all these iphone\berry themes and icons than just go buy one...

I am expecting to get flamed for this but is there anyone out there on my side?
    I agree with you man. And you knew you were gonna get slammed for this cause there are over 500 pages of post on the Appleberry side. But I do agree with you that apple= iphone and if you wanna dress your Storm up with an Iphone then thats all you. Im not a crossdresser
    05-18-09 01:44 PM
    This whole discussion is a waste of time. If people like it they will use it. If they don't like it they won't use it. Don't spend your time complaining. Spend your time using your phone the way YOU want to...
    05-18-09 02:00 PM
    cause it's a free country and maybe that look appeals to him...and now we are building reputations for our storms? wow, i thought that was RIMM's job....lol
    no pun intended? haha
    05-18-09 02:44 PM
    This whole discussion is a waste of time. If people like it they will use it. If they don't like it they won't use it. Don't spend your time complaining. Spend your time using your phone the way YOU want to...
    Its Just a discussion . Calm down people it aint politics....lol. I think this was an excellent discussion topic. But with every discussion everyone has their own opinions
    05-18-09 07:16 PM
    An even bigger waste of time is that this thread hadn't been touched in a month and someone decided to bring it back from the grave.
    05-18-09 07:22 PM
    That would be me that brought this back up. Sorry but I been outta crackberry world for a while and I was just scanning through all that I missed....came across this thread.
    05-18-09 07:29 PM
    i kinda agree with you, the only real thing i like about the iphnoe themes is the number of icons ,i love having a lease 16 to 20 icons on the main screen , i do prefer themes that take ideas for the iphone and apple computers but put there own original twist to for example .....the iPhrack Realized theme is my favor hints of iphone but not silly copy and no stupid apple simble when the phone is locked that really makes you look like a wanna be ....i hope when the theme designer updates it again he adds 4 more icons! for a total of 20!!!!!!
    05-18-09 07:29 PM
    Problem solved. verizon is releasing an iphone.
    05-18-09 08:23 PM
    I don't see what the big deal is. I love blackberry don't get me wrong but no reason to hate. The iphone is an awesome phone and i don't think anyone can realistically dispute that. I couldn't do without the push email and bbmessenger but so what if there's a theme that looks like it. Obviously some people like them because they are being made and downloaded. It's not like people are gonna stop making them so i would just suggest not using one if you are that against it.
    05-19-09 10:18 AM
    People can make what they want, and apple themes look good anyways.. Why don't you tell people to stop making htc/andriod/windows themes too? They're 'not blackberry'

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-19-09 10:35 AM
    Stupidest thread ever.
    05-19-09 10:55 AM
    This has been an ongoing debate for a while now, but personally I think the Apple Icons look great compared to the stock BB. I love my blackberry and would never swap to the Iphone, but they do have a nice looking setup. So everyone just use whatever theme you want. LOL
    05-19-09 12:24 PM
    hi, i'm new to the forum so i need to post 10 times before i can start a thread or even PM anyone about buying their bbs ! please email me if you have a bb unlocked for sprint to sell !

thanks !
    RAndom, much?
    05-19-09 12:30 PM
    I LOVE my AppleBerry theme! I'm a Mac user and it makes it easier to just glance at the phone and see the icons I'm accustomed to on the screen.
    06-11-09 10:28 AM
    i love the appleberry theme and mac crystal os edition themes they are really clean and the icons and whole layout is stunning!!! i like some of the apple themes for that reason not b/c i want a apple product cause. honestly i hate the way apple os runs but love the icons and layout!!!
    06-11-09 12:20 PM
    Is it just me ??????
    We own BLACKBERRIES not iphones...If you want all these iphone\berry themes and icons than just go buy one...

I am expecting to get flamed for this but is there anyone out there on my side?
    I for one thin some of these Apple Themes make for a much better user experience!
    06-12-09 02:22 PM
    I agree go buy an iphone don't ruin your blackberry by downloading an iphone theme.
    01-05-10 04:13 PM
    Or if you don't like the theme you don't have to open the thread. Go to the quick links pull down and click on "Mark Forums Read" when you're done reading what you like then they will go away for you.

01-06-10 02:00 AM
    Or if you don't like the theme you don't have to open the thread. Go to the quick links pull down and click on "Mark Forums Read" when you're done reading what you like then they will go away for you.

+1
    I personally like a few of them, that doesnt mean I wanna jump ship or anything I just like some of their icons.
    01-06-10 02:07 AM
95 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD