Theme name:BuufDeuce
    Theme author: guzzl3r
    Supported Device Model(s) and OS: 8500,8900,9500,9600,9700,9800 OS 5.0-OS 6.0
    Theme Cost: SALE PRICE $1.99
    REGULAR PRICE $4.99
    Download Link(s): OTA Install for BuufDeuce

BuufDeuce is another variation of the htc themes with new htc style clocks and the famous Buuf icons. You will still have the big htc clocks but with a more of a Buuf style to fit the theme instead of the original clock font. You will also have the ability to minimize the big htc clock if you choose to do so, which will give you a whole new look. So it's like having two themes in one.

If there are any problems or concerns do not hesitate to contact me at [email protected].

There are screenshots of the theme below with a list of features,suggestions and feedback are welcome.

**When the theme is released Thursday evening I will be giving away 30 free copies of the theme so keep a look out for the release.**

Thanks

Features:

-13 user defined icons
    -Hidden today screen for calendar(5 entries)messages(5 entries), sms(2 entries). (tap the notification area to open tap again to hide)
    -QuickLaunch support(app sold separately)(Tap left of screen)
    -Weather slot(icon slot 1)
    -Tap bottom of screen to reveal bottom dock(back key to hide) icon slots 2-5
    -Tap right side of screen to reveal second hidden dock(back key to hide) icon slots 6-13
    -Hidable htc style clock(tap the flap on the htc clock to minimize;tap the time to go back to htc clock )
    -User defined fonts
    -Custom menus and submenus
    -Wallpaper friendly
    -Themed call screens
    Last edited by guzzl3r; 03-04-11 at 12:24 PM.
    02-16-11 02:41 PM
    Welcome back guzzl3r, long time no see your themes. Can't wait to get this on my 9550(storm2).
    02-16-11 03:55 PM
    Welcome back guzzl3r, long time no see your themes. Can't wait to get this on my 9550(storm2).
    Thanks man, it's good to be back.
    02-16-11 05:22 PM
    Very sweet looking. This may just be the one I've been looking for.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-17-11 10:40 AM
    The theme is now live, you can check the first page for the coupon code!!!
    02-17-11 06:20 PM
    The code doesn't appear to be working. I've been trying since it went live.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-17-11 06:49 PM
    I so want this theme. The code isn't working or are they all taken
    02-18-11 03:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD