Make sure you notice the DONATE button !!! This is a high quality theme that alot of hard work was put into. If you DL this theme ...DONATE !!!

SoCalMiles did NOT pay for this ad !! :biglaugh:
    That Brings up a good point ORIO. I have never done this for the donations BUT out of the THOUSANDS of downloads I've had 6 donations. That's less than 1%. Now I ain't complaining...lol...but the storm 2 is coming out...and I don't have an upgrade. Which means I've been contemplating going premium to pay for me getting the storm 2 out of contract price which is a lot. I don't wanna...I sorta like being an underground themer that puts out Premium themes for free but I want that phone....soooo...

OTA -- White/Black

OTA -- Red

OTA -- Blue

OTA -- Green

OTA -- Pink

OTA -- Purple

Updated 9/24/09

-Change Log

- Added Black and White Version
    - Added Weather Slot
    - Added QuickLaunch Support
    - Change Banner Around
    - Made Animations Smoother and Faster
    - Made Font Easier to Read in Problem Areas
    - Change Dock Appearance
    - "Click" Now to Open Dock
    - "Tap" Open Dock (Center) Area to Clear Animations
    - Icons in the Dock Now Shake When Selected

Thank you for the feedback. I couldn't skin the media icon and still have my hot spot work with 5.0 OS. In 4.7 OS's the media icon is an icon that opens the media program, in 5.0 its a folder and the only way to keep it from disappearing is to keep the original skin and original icon hierarchy. So my suggestion is to delete the extra un-skinned folders and ignore the un-skinned media button.

Please Feel Free To Leave Feedback, Screenshots, or Color Requests!

If you like this, Try my other themes: Zen Hybrid 5.0 and iBB SLIDEr

I wish this theme to be free for everyone though many hours of work go into themes.
    If you appreciate the work that went into this PLEASE DONATE to keep more themes coming!

Last edited by socalmiles; 10-23-09 at 11:52 AM.
    09-16-09 11:04 PM
    Very, very nice!
    09-16-09 11:32 PM
    Bumpity, bump...
    09-17-09 01:20 AM
    Nice themes dude. Good job.
    09-17-09 02:15 AM
    does this theme have a hidden today?
    09-17-09 04:41 AM
    Great job!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-17-09 04:54 AM
    Very nice work socal! Looks great!

09-17-09 06:32 AM
    looks awesome, can't wait!
    09-17-09 07:32 AM
    very nice!! how do the hidden hotspots work.

I actually really like the background behind the monsters, or whatever they are(sorry I don't know the basis of the theme). Would it be possible to have the theme with just that background, and not the Mattahan's Buuf things?
    09-17-09 09:10 AM
    Wow I can't wait for the OTAs

09-17-09 09:58 AM
    definately gonna install this always liked these style icons
    09-17-09 10:21 AM
    does this theme have a hidden today?
    Yes it DOES!

very nice!! how do the hidden hotspots work.

I actually really like the background behind the monsters, or whatever they are(sorry I don't know the basis of the theme). Would it be possible to have the theme with just that background, and not the Mattahan's Buuf things?
    The Hidden hotspots have a small icon behind it that slides in from the side to show you the hot spot ie. When you tap the Address book hot spot an address book icon slides in from the side.

I will be providing extra walls with just the pattern. The creature icons are only on the front wallpaper which can be change so it fits everyone style!

My apologies for the delay, my OTA guy is out of town right now and i don't know how to do it myself and i found a couple problems with the font being to dark in areas so I'm gonna fix that today and hopefully have this out today.

If anyone donates before the OTA's are up i will zip you over a copy of the whole series when I'm finished! You'll just have to load through your DM.
    Last edited by socalmiles; 09-17-09 at 11:01 AM.
    09-17-09 10:56 AM
    Very nice.
    I think the ladies would like it alot better if just the flowers were there and not the little blunt smoking angel dog.
    09-17-09 11:38 AM
    Very nice.
    I think the ladies would like it alot better if just the flowers were there and not the little blunt smoking angel dog.
    I can always work things out

I just bought webspace to host my own OTA's. TRYING to figure it out. HOPEFULLY end of today early tomorrow.
    09-17-09 11:54 AM
    nice theme yo...
    09-17-09 12:48 PM
    Looks great. Can't rsit to try it out.

09-17-09 01:31 PM
    ZIP's Available -- still working on OTA's
    09-17-09 06:37 PM
    Socal, if you are still working the OTA's, there are alot of nice folks on here, who can host it for you, like ejackson. Just throwing that out there...
    09-17-09 10:11 PM
    OTA's are UP!!
    09-17-09 10:14 PM
    Great!:d:d
    09-17-09 10:19 PM
    Please leave FEEDBACK!!
    09-17-09 11:08 PM
    Wow....this is a very neat theme and running gone on .230....I would love to see a black and white version!!!
    09-17-09 11:39 PM
    Black and white will probably be next give me a couple days
    09-17-09 11:41 PM
    Just downloaded the green. I must say...I'm impressed. Very unique. Love all the hidden icons and the batt and signal meters. Only suggestion I have is to make the menus a little less transparent. Not a lot. But some things are a. It hard to see with the transparency. I'm loving it tho. Trying to dcide which color suits me the beat. Lol. One more thing. My husband absolutely loves it and was wondering if there was any chance you would make a Tour version in the future? Great job!

09-17-09 11:52 PM
    Great work. My only suggestion would be to skin Media, Home and Phone. Thanks.
    09-18-09 12:14 AM
90 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD