Hi:

I have a Bplay theme on my Storm 9530 (non-animated). I just upgraded to Bell OS 5.0.419 and the theme has some issues (doesn't adjust well on landscape (wallpaper in the middle with two lines on the sides), doesn't show 4 rows on portrait, only three).

Do you guys know if I have to download and install again to fix it??? or if there is any other fix for this???

It took me some time to set up all my icons and I really don't want to erase my configuration unless I can fix it. Sadly the guys at Bplay don't have any answers regarding this. (only an old article form previous releases).

Thanks.
    01-27-10 03:38 PM
    Older themes don't work right on 5.0 operating systems. there is a workaround somewhere on here, but you have to do it everytime your phone reboots, and sometimes it just randomly stops working right.

Find a 5.0 optimized theme you like and go forward.

You might be able to convince bplay to update their theme with the newer plazmic software?
    01-27-10 09:18 PM
    from this thread - http://forums.crackberry.com/f131/th...rsions-308428/

.323, .327 and .328 Themes work except for a significant visual glitch when viewing the application list in landscape mode This seems fixable by changing the wallpaper in the theme to something user selected and then by changing the number of rows on the home screen. In the application list menu>options>Layout>today>save Use the same method to go back to 2 rows and the problem should be gone until a battery pull or theme change.

There is also many reports that themes, when running with the white bar workaround slow down your phone and leak memory pretty bad with these builds.

01-27-10 09:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD