So I am gonna start "fiddling" with Plazmic later as I want to jump on the Theme Building train!. Can anybody help out a newbie with files or instructions on how to create the bottom scrollbar ive been seeing lately?
    Im not out to steal anybodys thunder I just really like the idea and what to makes some themes with it.

Thanks in advance.....from a Theme Building Virgin....
    02-19-09 07:57 AM
    when you open plazmic click help>> User guide this will help you understand how to make your theme.. be cautious though because it is still in beta changing certain things will cause the program to crash so export after every change and if it worked save it. this way you don't lose any of you work.
    02-19-09 08:03 AM
    when you open plazmic click help>> User guide this will help you understand how to make your theme.. be cautious though because it is still in beta changing certain things will cause the program to crash so export after every change and if it worked save it. this way you don't lose any of you work.
    Right O, Cheers. Ill have a look tonight when I get home. Im DL'ing the new version of Plazmic now.

Edit:

Ok.. Ive been looking at this about an hour, I get the basics.. but I dont understand how to make the buttons scroll accross the screen. Any help is appreciated at this point. Im getting a little wound up....
    Last edited by saxochazz; 02-19-09 at 12:59 PM.
    02-19-09 08:07 AM
    Anybody? This is so frustrating!..
    02-19-09 01:00 PM
    you have to load a file into the theme to do control how the theme works. i think they are .svg files, but i havent played with it much.
    02-19-09 01:19 PM
    Right O, Cheers. Ill have a look tonight when I get home. Im DL'ing the new version of Plazmic now.

Edit:

Ok.. Ive been looking at this about an hour, I get the basics.. but I dont understand how to make the buttons scroll accross the screen. Any help is appreciated at this point. Im getting a little wound up....
    There are several different options for home screen scrolling. When u are on the home screen option in plazmic, u will see an option to load a svg file. Click browse and go to c:\program files\plazmic CDC 4.7\samples\themes\custom. Jscroll will allow the icons to scroll across the screen. Ring puts them in a circle. Hope this helps. U can also look in the theme developers forum.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-19-09 01:28 PM
    There are several different options for home screen scrolling. When u are on the home screen option in plazmic, u will see an option to load a svg file. Click browse and go to c:\program files\plazmic CDC 4.7\samples\themes\custom. Jscroll will allow the icons to scroll across the screen. Ring puts them in a circle. Hope this helps. U can also look in the theme developers forum.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!!!

Once i work out how to move it to the bottom of the screen.. Im there!!
    02-19-09 01:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD