Hey rockee thanks for the 10 icon version. Now I know you gave me the small icons for the storm. Now I want to tweak the 10icon theme, so I was wondering if you could send me the icons in this theme. I want to add the 3G font to it and that is about it( I'm with Telus in Canada so it only shows 1XEV) but also do you have any hints on how to put a wb icon in the banner? I cannot for the life of me how to do it without the underlay and such. If you can just let me know or PM me. Ciao for now.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-11-10 02:17 AM
    Hey latin_teacher85

I've been looking for someone to make an 8 icon version of this theme with the 9th slot in the banner for weatherbug.

Is there anyway you could do it for me while you tweak your 10 icon one?

I would be willing to donate
    03-11-10 08:55 AM
    Donate to rockee. He is the one that helps me all the time. Just PM him and tell him.

03-11-10 03:08 PM
    Tour user/theme maker, first time in the storm forums..
    with everyone trying to get away from this Tour Zen theme, some even making Storm clones.. this is funny to see.
    03-11-10 07:44 PM
    Hey rockee thanks for the 10 icon version. Now I know you gave me the small icons for the storm. Now I want to tweak the 10icon theme, so I was wondering if you could send me the icons in this theme. I want to add the 3G font to it and that is about it( I'm with Telus in Canada so it only shows 1XEV) but also do you have any hints on how to put a wb icon in the banner? I cannot for the life of me how to do it without the underlay and such. If you can just let me know or PM me. Ciao for now.

I'll PM you tonight!
    03-13-10 06:57 PM
    Umm where is the PM? My fingers are itching lol. And I'm bored by the computer playing poker. Hurry before I lose it all.

03-15-10 09:13 PM
    Umm where is the PM? My fingers are itching lol. And I'm bored by the computer playing poker. Hurry before I lose it all.

I forgot!! lol Sending a PM now..
    03-16-10 01:49 AM
    Hey rockee can you make a 10 icon of the 5 icon bold one with the same underlay. I need more icons.

+1! please
    03-18-10 12:50 AM
    Does anyone have a memory leak with this theme? I just installed 2 new themes and it has to be this one or the other one I installed. Also could the memory leak be caused because this is on my S2?
    03-19-10 07:02 AM
    Does anyone have a memory leak with this theme? I just installed 2 new themes and it has to be this one or the other one I installed. Also could the memory leak be caused because this is on my S2?
    I seem to have a memory leak with all themes on a 9530. This one seems to be better than most, but I'll lose over 10mb in 24hrs.

I think it's a Storm thing, though you'll read posts where people say they have no leak after installing a theme. I wonder about those.

I thought the S2 was supposed to be better than the S1 in terms of theme related mem leaks.

Some folks have said you need to give them a day or two to settle in with a few battery pulls, but I have not found that to be the case.
    03-19-10 02:35 PM
110 ... 345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD