Hey was a today version ever made for this theme? I am really looking to replace by appleberry theme.
    09-30-09 11:00 PM
    Currently in testing is a new BMW M theme. This theme is built off of the Zen frame work. Standard buttons so new app icons will not look odd. This also includes a animated loading icon and wide screens. No icons yet. If people would like a full theme please donate to the cause.

The theme base will be created and moldable for all car lovers in the near future.

Again nothing fancy.
    Madthemer, I�m not able to find BMW theme on this page. Is it still available?
    11-04-09 11:43 AM
    Madthemer, I�m not able to find BMW theme on this page. Is it still available?
    im wondering the same thing
    11-08-09 07:16 PM
    ill contact and see what gives. i think we saw that it wasent updated and pulled and then put the updated one on flashyberry.com. Have to check Might take a few hrs.
    11-08-09 07:41 PM
    any way you can make this theme into a today theme so i can see my calendar on the front page? i really like your theme but need a today theme. please let me know what it would take

thank

loyolam5

We do have 3 different types for the paid version of this theme.
    1 is the default
    1 is the today
    1 is in the works and will have an animated M3 rotating 3D logo with today if BMW gets back to me on the licensing.
    11-08-09 07:49 PM
    Any way to make this for the 9630???

*praying
    01-29-10 07:04 AM
    Good work any chance of something similar for the Audi a4
    Thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-29-10 02:08 PM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD