not something i would personally download but looks awesome!
    nice work
    04-13-09 11:20 PM

__________________________________________________ _______

Hey Phil or any one in the crackcommunity know where i can find that menu wallpaper (the one that is in landscape menu screen) i need that it would look great on my screen please i would really appriciate knowing where i can get it thanks!!!
    04-28-09 12:00 PM
    This is a real nice and easy to use theme . Congratulation and thanks ! Will donate shortly.
    04-28-09 09:18 PM
    works great and cool icons
    05-03-09 10:59 PM
    No matter how many other themes I try, I keep coming back to this one.

Works well, plenty of room for today data onscreen, dock holds my most used icons, and slides out of the way so I can have a clean wallpaper, dock is semi-transparent so wallpaper still shows through, weatherbug, very pleasing colors. Looks very professional.

Time to Donate.
    05-12-09 10:56 AM
    Very very nice theme...but the font is too small...but for very nice work I sent you a donation, I appreciate your work
    05-12-09 11:52 AM

__________________________________________________ _______

Hey Phil or any one in the crackcommunity know where i can find that menu wallpaper (the one that is in landscape menu screen) i need that it would look great on my screen please i would really appriciate knowing where i can get it thanks!!!
    It is custom built....i may or may not have it on my PC still.
    05-12-09 12:16 PM
    - When I click on the upper left icon the dock close, is it normal ?
    - some lag on the dock when I open it

a theme that promises
    05-12-09 12:31 PM
    - When I click on the upper left icon the dock close, is it normal ?
    - some lag on the dock when I open it

a theme that promises
    normal and normal

the upper left, namely the weather slot, deselects the dock, and thus hides it

i am asuming you are using a blue rythym with the black wallpaper and not the clean blue one....if you are looking for dock speed the all blue version is quicker. the dock is very complex and i have decided to drop it from any future themes, it slows the system down considerably, but the dock with all blue is noticably quicker. thanks for your input.
    05-14-09 09:13 AM
    Hey! the double dock all blue background version of this theme is awesome! You should really update this to 5.0 and sell it!
    03-15-10 03:53 PM
    Great theme!
    03-22-10 06:51 PM
    Hey! the double dock all blue background version of this theme is awesome! You should really update this to 5.0 and sell it!
    Unfortunately, Philster disappeared long ago, seems no one was donating.
    03-23-10 10:19 AM
137 ... 456
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD