Incredible theme. Very fast and functional and I haven't even done a bp yet. I love the b&w but I do think some colored accents would look sweet. Just accents though not the entire theme.

Color suggestions:
    Red
    Bright Blue
    Hot pink
    Lime green

Again, awesome theme.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-16-09 12:59 AM
    Black and red with a ten icon version would be perfect
    11-16-09 09:12 AM
    Dave
    I think I have found my theme. Awesome job. Any plans to do some colors?
    11-16-09 10:16 AM
    Colors is the biggest request.

And of those red the most requested... so I suspect I'll do that next.

For those using this two questions:

1) How would you feel if the bottom 4 icons were "customizable" (again application order, but if you don't use the contacts and preferred quick launch was there you could put it there.

2) Also considering splitting the "applications" screen to half applications and half another "application order" app...

I'm working on the red but would like feedback on the other items here.

Thanks,

Dave
    11-16-09 10:54 AM
    Very nice.
    11-16-09 10:55 AM
    If we could customize the bottom row of buttons, that would be wonderful, but still have them fixed like they are now. Also, maybe make a glow button icon version in addition to the bouncy button version you have now.

Another idea - everybody does the up and down bouncy buttons. I have seen a couple of themes where the buttons wiggle from side to side. Kind of a nice change. Also maybe do a version with fixed buttons. The bounce is OK but I'm not a big fan of the bounce.
    Last edited by ba_hamilton; 11-16-09 at 02:11 PM.
    11-16-09 02:02 PM
    Great Theme my absolute favorite. where did you get the bible reader?
    11-16-09 02:47 PM
    great theme man i have been waiting for this one to come out
    11-16-09 04:10 PM
    Great Theme my absolute favorite. where did you get the bible reader?
    Bible reader is from iPhone Bibles and Mobile Bible Study Tools for PDA and Smartphone - Olive Tree Bible Software

If we could customize the bottom row of buttons, that would be wonderful, but still have them fixed like they are now. Also, maybe make a glow button icon version in addition to the bouncy button version you have now.
    That's the idea... seeing what I can work out with the "names"

Another idea - everybody does the up and down bouncy buttons. I have seen a couple of themes where the buttons wiggle from side to side. Kind of a nice change. Also maybe do a version with fixed buttons. The bounce is OK but I'm not a big fan of the bounce.
    Glow vs bounce will be easy (problem with customization is that you get too many versions)... I'll wait till I get the red highlighted version (icons take a long time) before additional changes.

Dave
    11-16-09 06:57 PM
    Nice job on enhancing on Natemz original and making it 5.0 ready. Would like to see someone also so same with Blak as Natemz appears to either have no time or lost interest in supporting his excellent themes.
    11-16-09 07:36 PM
    Nice job on enhancing on Natemz original and making it 5.0 ready. Would like to see someone also so same with Blak as Natemz appears to either have no time or lost interest in supporting his excellent themes.
    He has posted that he will update the themes, but not until after the holidays.
    11-16-09 07:41 PM
    He has posted that he will update the themes, but not until after the holidays.
    Great news. Where did he post that info as he made no mention in his support thread.
    11-16-09 08:04 PM
    Great news. Where did he post that info as he made no mention in his support thread.
    on the "other" board
    11-16-09 08:48 PM
    thank you so much
    11-16-09 09:48 PM
    looks great. im definitely going to be checking this out
    11-16-09 09:51 PM
    love how this theme is gettin customized for the "customer" .. lets make sure we donate for this dudes hard work .. thanks Dave!!
    11-16-09 09:57 PM
    Thanks Great theme. Would like to see it in red or blue. Thanks again works great on my storm 2.
    11-16-09 10:58 PM
    Glow vs bounce will be easy (problem with customization is that you get too many versions)... I'll wait till I get the red highlighted version (icons take a long time) before additional changes.
    Very nice work. This is going to be one awesome theme when you get it all tweeked out. It's great now. I love how you can make the bottom row of icons vanish and reappear again. Woot!

A Paypal contribution will be headed your way to help keep the momentum going.
    Last edited by ba_hamilton; 11-16-09 at 11:50 PM.
    11-16-09 11:48 PM
    just donated! thank you for this wonderful app! Its not busy...very clean and I like the B&W but can't wait to see color. Thanks again for making and making it free and allowing for donations. I am kinda a B&W pic kinda person...my storm slider picture is a B&W daisy or a sphere.
    11-16-09 11:58 PM
    Colors is the biggest request.

And of those red the most requested... so I suspect I'll do that next.

For those using this two questions:

1) How would you feel if the bottom 4 icons were "customizable" (again application order, but if you don't use the contacts and preferred quick launch was there you could put it there.

2) Also considering splitting the "applications" screen to half applications and half another "application order" app...

I'm working on the red but would like feedback on the other items here.

Thanks,

Dave
    I don't know if you're interested but if you could add a touch of maroon to the red version it would greatly increase the clarity. I tested a theme for a dev that never went live but the color made the theme look incredible. PM me if you want to look at it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-17-09 08:20 AM
    PM being sent
    11-17-09 08:23 AM
    Being able to customize the bottom bar would be awesome. Also having ten icons in the dock or having that option would be great. Throw in some red/dark red and maybe a small profile indicator on the top dock to the right of the battery. I think the Blak series uses a small circle with the color of the applicable profile in that area that would work well. Great work so far dude
    11-17-09 09:14 AM
    New Versions with:

1) Red Highlights
    2) Black Original but with Color Icons.
    11-17-09 03:45 PM
    FYI the original and red highlights links are reversed for the OTA
    11-17-09 04:23 PM
    loved the black and white but like the color even better. Thanks again.
    11-17-09 05:10 PM
436 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD