Hi all,

I'm new (could ya guess??):

I was wondering if there's a free theme out there with a white background and black font? Something bold but minimal, and something other than the Wii theme (which IS nice). If not, could it be created???

Thanks much !
    04-26-09 11:22 AM
    Well thank you for the compliment, i suppose
    04-26-09 01:17 PM
    Interested in this

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-26-09 11:25 PM
    Ive tried to get this theme onto my storm but it keep saying:
    Page load failed: Please visit this site on your BlackBerry Storm..I am doing this already..Anyone have any suggestions. Im lost and need a white theme!Im going crazy!..PLease can anyone assist me or does anyone know why my storm is saying this?
    04-29-09 04:01 PM
    Ive tried to get this theme onto my storm but it keep saying:
    Page load failed: Please visit this site on your BlackBerry Storm..I am doing this already..Anyone have any suggestions. Im lost and need a white theme!Im going crazy!..PLease can anyone assist me or does anyone know why my storm is saying this?
    Make sure your browser identification is set to Blackberry.
    And if you like it, feel free to donate to me
    04-29-09 04:04 PM
    I'm sorry I meant white background with black ICONS not just a black font. Thank you!

04-29-09 11:13 PM
    To fatpiggy88: yes I do like your theme! I've just been on this "less is more" kick lately and thought what could be less than simply black and white. Your theme is the only one i've seen that comes close if that's any consolation???lol.

04-29-09 11:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD