edit: oops iPhone****

I'm sure this has been asked somewhere in the masses of posts in this forum, but what is the best Theme that most closely resembles the iphone's theme?
    Is the 6$ iBerry iBlocks worth it? I have installed the free iPhone_storm theme and the iBerry_Today_Plus theme. Are there ones better than these? Also, is there a difference in speed between diffent iphone themes?
    Thanks!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by guitarevan07; 02-22-09 at 09:45 PM.
    02-22-09 09:39 PM
    Have you tried the one developed by this guy named Music? It resembles the iPhone very well, but is still in the process of being updated. Some people are having trouble with the OTA download by the way.

iPhone 3G � Theme for Storm
    02-22-09 09:48 PM
    Go for AppleBerry!
    02-22-09 09:50 PM
    I have! Thats the "iPhone_storm" one I was referring to. Its the best of the free ones I have tried so far. The one I'm using.
    Have there been better reviews for this one or the paid 6$ iberry blocks one?
    02-22-09 09:52 PM
    I use iBerry blocks and it runs so smooth, i think it is worth the 6 bucks
    02-22-09 09:52 PM
    Have you guys ever tried the ones at elicite.com?

They are not free by the way.
    02-22-09 09:53 PM
    I use iBerry blocks and it runs so smooth, i think it is worth the 6 bucks
    Thanks. How does it compare to free ones?
    02-22-09 09:56 PM
    Go for AppleBerry!
    Appleberry is nice but it doesnt copy the theme of the iphone.
    02-22-09 09:56 PM
    Each theme has something different, me personally i like that the icons bounce, all the options for the today theme are nice, its like have the 2 rows of apps from the default theme, havent had a single problem with it, John is very fast to reply and helps you out very well, but again the others that i have use just wasn't all there for me but they were nice also. hope this helps!

Thanks. How does it compare to free ones?
    02-22-09 09:59 PM
    Thanks! When you buy do you get the link to download any/all of the versions? I'm not sure if Ill like the Today theme better or just the one with all the icons or whatever.
    02-22-09 10:08 PM
    i never used a today theme, and honestly i love it, i know i got it when it first came out, and i got one, then had the option for another, and he just emailed me updates for both, so im pretty sure you can get two
    02-22-09 10:16 PM
    iberry blocks runs great
    02-22-09 10:36 PM
    I would suggest you try out Appleberry, although I'm not sure how true to life it is to the actual IPhone.

Very nice theme, looks good, works great, and it's free.
    02-22-09 10:39 PM
    all i can say is do not pay for a theme built on a beta.....if you absolutely do not like any iphone theme save a premium....PM me and i will build you one.
    02-22-09 10:41 PM
    Thanks guys. I have Appleberry. It replicates the look of Apple products but not the iphone look.

Regarding iberry blocks,
    is there a choice to have the full homescreen with all 20 icons? from the looks of it, it seemed like you had to click the black area or press the BB button to access all of the icons.

all i can say is do not pay for a theme built on a beta.....if you absolutely do not like any iphone theme save a premium....PM me and i will build you one.
    Wouldn't you think that the people that built these themes(specifically the iBerry Blocks makers) would offer their new version for those who paid before once the full version comes out?
    Last edited by guitarevan07; 02-22-09 at 10:45 PM.
    02-22-09 10:43 PM
    plus if they sell it and get in trouble, dont u think we would get a refund?
    02-22-09 10:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD