Hey everyone, we know that you have seen a lot of iPhone imitations before but you haven't seen one like this. This was designed for the professional BlackBerry user and the everyday casual user. We have implemented a today screen (not a hidden today) and all of your icons finally have text under them. The SVG was written by Jason from JMal Designs so you know its going to be of the best quality there is to offer.

Also special thanks goes out to WayneD from WJD Designs for some graphic assistance.

Get it here!

**Note: Please do not just flame our thread because you hate the iPhone or the iPhone styled themes. We understand your point of view and we respect it as I am sure you have made it known elsewhere.

Thanks,
    Alex
    Last edited by ahaz86; 05-20-10 at 03:55 PM.
    05-15-10 04:01 PM
    looks good to me
    05-15-10 04:04 PM
    Looks Pretty Damn SEXY!!!
    05-15-10 04:09 PM
    this theme is sick. your all gonna love this one
    05-15-10 04:34 PM
    Looks awesome

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    05-15-10 05:07 PM
    05-15-10 05:43 PM
    Looks nice. Does the screen scroll left and right.

Edit. After reading the description in Mobihand, yes it does.
    Last edited by ba_hamilton; 05-16-10 at 08:55 AM.
    05-16-10 08:52 AM
    Still very curious as to how you are able to get the Today screen and icons with text underneath them animated...good job, hit me up sometime
    05-16-10 01:08 PM
    dang, payment failed - looks like i won't be getting this today =[
    05-16-10 08:52 PM
    dang, payment failed - looks like i won't be getting this today =[
    weird... I know something is going on with mobihand as i cant upload any of the trackball devices
    05-17-10 07:30 PM
    great looking theme might just give it a try...thanks
    05-17-10 09:46 PM
    First of all, great theme! This is only the second theme i have ever bought! I'm very picky about my themes! But it looks great on my storm, but it does have a little lag, but i can deal with that! The issue i have is the memory leak! I usually have memory leaks, that's nothing new to me, but i have been dropping dramatically! I don't know if it's just my phone or not, or if it's something that can even be fixed! Yes, i know different phones act different with different themes, but my memory have never dropped as quick! No, i'm not bashing this theme because i love it, and even with the memory leak, i'm gonna stick it out and keep it installed! Keep up the great work, and i'll be looking for more of your themes!
    05-18-10 06:39 PM
    First of all, great theme! This is only the second theme i have ever bought! I'm very picky about my themes! But it looks great on my storm, but it does have a little lag, but i can deal with that! The issue i have is the memory leak! I usually have memory leaks, that's nothing new to me, but i have been dropping dramatically! I don't know if it's just my phone or not, or if it's something that can even be fixed! Yes, i know different phones act different with different themes, but my memory have never dropped as quick! No, i'm not bashing this theme because i love it, and even with the memory leak, i'm gonna stick it out and keep it installed! Keep up the great work, and i'll be looking for more of your themes!
    will be looking into this and if we find anything that can be changed we will push an update as usual.

Alex
    05-20-10 09:25 AM
    05-20-10 03:55 PM
    Any way I could trade my bought copy of BeDroid for this one, I no longer use BeDroid on my phone so maybe they can remove that off of my Mobihand and replace it with BePhone since I can't make anymore online transactions....
    05-28-10 06:15 PM
    Great theme but I don't like the today page. Would rather have 3 icon pages. That's my only dislike..it works great on my storm 2
    06-09-10 04:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD