Not sure why it isn't working as there is NO control or settings for the mute button are you talking about it putting the profile to silent?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    The button itself. Try making a call to *86. Hit mute (it works) . Hit unmute (nothing happens). It works on the default theme though.

Last edited by Fable; 07-21-09 at 11:56 AM.
    07-21-09 11:53 AM
    The button itself. Try making a call to *86. Hit mute (it works) . Hit unmute (nothing happens). It works on the default theme though.

Unfortunately Fable, TA won't be able to do anything about the unmute button on the theme, it's a problem with the theme builder. I've yet to see any themes but the default work correctly with the unmute button.

Great theme TA, saw it, bought it, love it. It's my main theme.
    07-21-09 03:41 PM
    Unfortunately Fable, TA won't be able to do anything about the unmute button on the theme, it's a problem with the theme builder. I've yet to see any themes but the default work correctly with the unmute button.

Great theme TA, saw it, bought it, love it. It's my main theme.
    Ugh ok its Plazmic.. and all this time I thought it was 148 and previous that had the issue. Heh.. I actually was like wow.. Lyricals hybrid even fixed that!

Oh well. So yeah besides this issue that apparently everyone has: This is a great theme. Nice work.
    07-21-09 03:56 PM
    Thanks for the kind words towards the theme. My mute button works fine on 151 but I'm sure it has something to do with plazmic and the OS, every OS seems to have issues. Same with the ghostinh effect, doesn't happen in 151 but in 148 its there at times and its something on plazmic and RIM's end not something the theme creator does themself.

07-21-09 04:05 PM
    I'm using .148.. Great work with the theme.. And I'm still having that outline of the icons issue

07-21-09 11:38 PM
    Love all the choices, thanks!
    07-22-09 10:03 AM
    Glad to see that all is going well, this theme has been running strong for me since day one.
    07-22-09 08:01 PM
    Any other screen shots from the users out there? Custom wallpapers?

Barry

07-24-09 08:31 AM
    is it still $1.99 at CB
    07-24-09 10:17 AM
    Damn I guess I missed the $1.99 sale...the mute button thing...try hitting the mute button on the top of the phone as an alternative...
    07-24-09 10:19 AM
    Yea the sale ended yesterday, was on sale for a week...the mute button at top works for me, I never touch the screen on the call

07-24-09 10:21 AM
    Yea the sale ended yesterday, was on sale for a week...the mute button at top works for me, I never touch the screen on the call

Same here, after all....I have screen lock. The top button is the easiest option anyway.
    07-25-09 09:12 AM
    Hi - great theme, I've had this only a few weeks and just upgraded the OS - the sound profiles don't work with 4.7.164 (9500) . Are you planning an update?
    08-02-09 01:26 PM
    Don't know what kind of a issue that is since it's a OS issue and not the theme, also I don't have a 9500 to test out that OS. I have a 9530

08-02-09 01:38 PM
    Might have to see about that after Rim leaks .164 for the 9530.
    08-02-09 01:42 PM
90 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD