I have no problem loading java programs made with theme builder 4.7 onto the .148 simulater. How do I delete them? I can't uninstall the theme from the applications menu and when I go into the java directory where the installer is installed to, the cod files loaded do not show up. Thanks.
    07-05-09 07:46 PM
    I have no problem loading java programs made with theme builder 4.7 onto the .148 simulater. How do I delete them? I can't uninstall the theme from the applications menu and when I go into the java directory where the installer is installed to, the cod files loaded do not show up. Thanks.
    Well Questions like this should be posted in the Theme Developers Forum, and not here.

But, if you into your users folder and delete the folder "net" it will restore all the setting in Simulator back to when you first installed it, it will remove all Themes and Apps, ect. that have been added to it. You will even get the original popup about the screen info like its the first time running the program.

Doing this will also resolve most errors you will encounter with the simulator.

Good Luck with your Theme Building..
    WeldMonkey
    07-05-09 07:51 PM
    Options>Security Options>General>BB KEY>Wipe Handheld
    07-05-09 07:51 PM
    Thanks for the tips..much appreciated..Both options work...sorry for posting in the wrong location.
    07-05-09 08:51 PM
    Thanks for the tips..much appreciated..Both options work...sorry for posting in the wrong location.
    Oh its not a problem and Im definitly not a moderator, I just know that there are a lot of good Theme Builders helping people on here but most of them dont surf the Theme forums to answer questions like this and you will just get faster and better responses posting in the Theme Developers Forums.
    07-05-09 10:00 PM
    Also, if you don't want to delete apps etc,

Options>Advanced Options>Appplications>bb Key>Modules

Your theme should be listed there.
    07-05-09 10:10 PM
    All three suggestions work...Thanks again for the input.
    07-06-09 10:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD