I definitely agree that the bottom scrolling is not working very well. The other thing bothering me is using the sync button as the busy icon. Plus the icon has no animation, so I don't know if my screen has froze or not. I really like this theme, but as it is right now, it is still too buggy for me. However it is seriously an awesome theme!
    Yeah I forgot I did that. I was hoping the original SVG file would stay and make the sync button rotate but it didn't. Next update is back to original
    02-20-09 11:06 PM
    Very cool how's the new plazmic? Still loving the Zen.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-20-09 11:19 PM
    Very cool how's the new plazmic? Still loving the Zen.

Well so far it doesn't crash as much. It added medium profile and App Center spots but it does crash when you use those.
    02-20-09 11:22 PM
    Love the theme...is very nice....this is still by far my favorite as well...well except for the one that I made....now once I figure out the scrolling situation then yours will be 1b as opposed to 1a lol
    02-20-09 11:33 PM
    Good work. I like your theme!
    02-21-09 02:00 AM
    Well so far it doesn't crash as much. It added medium profile and App Center spots but it does crash when you use those.
    Well, I hope that gets better. By the way, I love that you keep working on this theme until you get it right. That is theme dedication right there. Keep up the outstanding work.

02-21-09 05:58 AM
    i downloaded the ota yesterday and i have had a couple bugs with pple calling me.

i am using os .106 and what it does is when other people call me theit numbers do not show up and the answer button is almost in the middle of the screen, kinda weird. could you see about getting caller ID back up
    02-21-09 08:10 AM
    i downloaded the ota yesterday and i have had a couple bugs with pple calling me.

i am using os .106 and what it does is when other people call me theit numbers do not show up and the answer button is almost in the middle of the screen, kinda weird. could you see about getting caller ID back up
    thats odd. I notice sometimes it takes a bit for CID to come up but never had the answer button get messed up. I will check it out but I don't think there is any options in Plazmic yet for that since it is still a very early beta
    02-21-09 09:35 AM
    It must be that he's using the .106 OS. I'm using the .75 and I have no problems what so ever. AAMOF I've told a few friends to come get these themes also.
    02-21-09 11:55 AM
    Updated with OTA links and zen theme

02-21-09 02:42 PM
    ive been using this theme for a couple of days and all though it is my favorite looking theme, it hasnt been working well with my storm. It runs very slow and i dont know for a fact that its the theme but i think the theme made my phone turn off and give an error (app error 523). which by fixing it it erased all my data .Still the theme makes my storm run very poor such as random loading,internet running extremly slow, and i found my self taking the battery out to reset the phone more then usuall. is anyone else having these issues ?
    02-22-09 09:04 PM
    Yeah, It seems that this theme is a lot for the storm. It was causing mine to go really slow too. I'm pretty sure its more of the phone os then the theme. Also it could have to do with the scrolling at the home page, Its seems that if I remember right with out the scroll it ran a lot better
    02-23-09 05:39 PM
    Flexia this theme is the best in my opinion. But I really liked the performance of the theme prior to the scrolling. Can you post a link to that zen theme?
    02-26-09 12:06 PM
    Noob 10 needed. sorry
    02-26-09 12:22 PM
    Yeah the scrolling does make it run slow, I am planing on posting a zen and today with no scrolling here soon. Maybe today
    03-01-09 09:40 AM
    Digging this theme. Great job.
    03-04-09 08:02 AM
    don't forget to give credit the the original creator of that wallpaper, me :-)
    03-04-09 09:49 AM
    This is by far my favorite theme. I've had it almost since the beginning and still haven't gotten bored with it. I've tried multiple other themes afterwards, but always come back to this one. Good job!!!!!!!

I know you are in the process of removing the scrolling from this theme. I'd love to see that happen. My personal preference (I may be the only one though) is to have an 8 icon, non scrolling screen with sms/messages/calendar just the way they are now.

Again great job!!!!
    03-10-09 02:27 PM
    just checking in to see if you will update to the new software?
    03-16-09 09:19 PM
    Best theme yet. Thanks
    03-22-09 04:40 PM
    thanks a lot!
    05-25-09 05:35 AM
    pls lemme kno if you have an OSX version as well...
    05-25-09 05:36 AM
    where can we get animated themes for storm 9500...??
    05-25-09 05:37 AM
    Looks nice cant wait to test out.
    05-26-09 08:49 AM
    dusent work with the 5.0 ferware
    12-18-09 09:30 PM
225 ... 789
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD