B_Metal is a brushed metal theme. The top banner, icon dock and hidden today are carved from brushed metal images. The default wallpaper (user customizable) is also brushed metal look.

The theme includes a hidden dock with 6 icons (user customized). Touching the top of the icon dock will hide. Touch the hidden dock area to reveal it. There are also three user defined hotspots (user customized). The usual hot spots available on the homescreen to provide lots of functionality; calendar, messages, clock, profiles, manage connections.

Features:
    • Large clock and date display
    • Wallpaper friendly
    • User can hide / unhide icon dock
    • 6 user customizable icons on home screen (Apps 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
    • 3 hidden user customizable hot spots (Apps 7, 8, 9)
    • Hot spot for Calendar, Options, Messages, Clock, Profiles and Manage Connection.
    • Hidden Today (touch Calendar and Messages) with 6 events
    • Fast display with no lag

Note: BerryWeather is not included

Hide the Icon Dock:

Icon and Hidden Hotspot Layout:

Plenty of room to display your wallpaper:

Screenshot with BerryWeather wallpaper display:

Regularly $2.99, on sale for 99 cents!
    To celebrate the release, I've made 5 coupons available to purchase this for FREE. Enter "first5" in the coupon code area when checking out.
    Appreciate a post when you use the code
    07-08-10 12:53 PM
    Wow. Thank you so much!!!

Very nice, and very generous of you.

Thanks a ton Bob
    07-09-10 12:39 AM
    Wow. Thank you so much!!!

Very nice, and very generous of you.

Thanks a ton Bob
    Appreciate your comment I actually just set it up to provide free copies all day yesterday, interesting to see how many people grabbed a free copy. Enjoy and have a great weekend.
    07-09-10 07:31 PM
    Demmm BOB,ur gettin better and better!Nice work man!I wish i still have my BB!...Good luck man!
    07-09-10 07:49 PM
    Demmm BOB,ur gettin better and better!Nice work man!I wish i still have my BB!...Good luck man!
    It's been a cool learning experience. Glad ya like it. Still learning and bringing new ideas into my next theme i'm working on.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-11-10 08:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD