Hello my fellow Crackberry family! I feel 'family' is a good term to use because as this week passes it marks the coming of the

1 Year Anniversary

From my first themes like "Crisp and Clean Monster Theme" and "Curve" to favorites like "Vista Complete" and "HTC Touch Slide" to recents like "Panels" and "Slides" it has been a pleasure being a part of bringing this community a way to customize their Blackberrys! Not only with my own ideas but to learn from other developers to improve my own work, and even indulge in theirs as well! For all the experiences, knowledge gained, fun had, people met, ideas manifested with you all, I humbly say THANK YOU!!

Now, I didnt just come here to say all this gooshy stuff, lets get to the good junk!!!!

For the week of April 5th - April 11th, ALL KD Themes will be on sale! But heres the fun! The faster you act, the more you save!

All Themes will be priced the following

April 5th: $0.99
    April 6th: $1.49
    April 7th: $1.99
    April 8th: $2.49
    April 9th: $2.99
    April 10th: $3.49
    April 11th: $3.99
    As of April 12th: all themes will be back to the original price of $4.99

All KD Themes products can be found listed in the Crackberry store here:
    KD Themes Via Crackberry Store

I hope to bring plenty more of my ideas to light for you all to enjoy, and I cant wait to see what else is to come for Blackberry Themes from all the other developers this season! HAVE A GOOD ONE!!!
    04-05-10 06:06 AM
    Has it already been a year?

damnnnnn

sick sale tho kd. Even tho I already have most of them, ill pick up another set for my girlfriend
    04-05-10 09:00 AM
    wow, awesome, thanks man
    04-05-10 09:20 AM
    Thanks kd

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-05-10 02:07 PM
    Nice sale! Picked up Phosphoresce and HTC Touch Slide.

Might have to pick up Mac OS Crystal as well for so cheap.
    04-05-10 04:16 PM
    Phosphoresce is one of my all time favorites.

such a beautiful theme.
    04-05-10 05:09 PM
    Thanks and happy anniversary!

Grabbed Eathereal, had my eye on it for months.

Cheers!
    04-05-10 09:16 PM
    I've just now come across your themes & must say they are extraordinary. I mean they are great. The Slide OH i love that. That sh*t is off the chain.
    04-05-10 09:34 PM
    I've just now come across your themes & must say they are extraordinary. I mean they are great. The Slide OH i love that. That sh*t is off the chain.
    Thank you very much! Spread the word, Id appreciate it, every little bit helps

On a note regarding the sale: Just so you know, price changes every day are occuring around 12:00pm PST every day...I had a few emails wondering what the cut off was before the price changed for the next day. Hope that clears things u p
    04-07-10 02:15 PM
    Yeesh! nevermind
    Last edited by vow; 04-07-10 at 08:43 PM. Reason: crazy storm double posting
    04-07-10 08:38 PM
    I still have Perspective installed on my phone lol. You have some of the best themes around. I just picked up a few I hadn't tried. My Storm now=90% KD
    04-07-10 08:38 PM
    I picked up 4 when the sale started. This brings my total KD count to 7. Phosphoresces is an awesome theme.
    04-10-10 02:56 AM
    Bravo KD, original themes, always with a special touch !
    04-10-10 08:41 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD