I was wondering if someone could make an assassins creed theme. Not really character specific but the assassin symbol in red on a white background would be cool no icons on home screen maybe have the signal and battery meters look like the health bar in the second game. Thanks if someone can do this

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-05-09 12:44 PM
    Seems no one shares my interest in an assassins creed theme. I think that is too bad lol

I was wondering if someone could make an assassins creed theme. Not really character specific but the assassin symbol in red on a white background would be cool no icons on home screen maybe have the signal and battery meters look like the health bar in the second game. Thanks if someone can do this

12-11-09 07:25 AM
    In the right hands..this would be pretty sick
    12-11-09 10:37 PM
    i love the assassins creed games and a theme would be awsome. Maybe something to do with the animus.
    12-12-09 05:11 AM
    See know that's what I'm talking about. We need to push this onto a good creator I'm sure we have enough ideas to get a great theme made

12-12-09 12:44 PM
    I know I should not link to other forums, but bbhyridys has a few assassins creed themes....

"Assassins Creed III" theme for Storm serie - BBHybrids Forums

"Assassins Creed" for Storm Series (FREE) - BBHybrids Forums

hope this helps...
    12-12-09 05:56 PM
    +1 for an animus type feel..that would be sweet..and maybe a battery and signal meter like the memories you complete from the first game..wow I could go on forever
    12-15-09 08:16 PM
    Boosh. I still want this
    01-05-10 07:56 PM
    Man I Would soo love this! Im currently running Androirry by GDK.
    01-05-10 08:57 PM
    okay guys, send me anything you've got and I will look into make this.... it's been a few years since i have played assassins creed, but I'm sure I can make some art that matches the overall look. [email protected]
    01-06-10 05:37 AM
    Hi,

Here is the much awaited 'Assassin's Creed Theme' for blackberry!!
    Supports all OS & all models.
    Download Link: Assassin's Creed Theme - Themes BlackBerry Apps

Battery replaced with the abstergo logo, levels of battery are shown as of the blue levels in the logo, signal meter replaced with the assassins Logo (signal level is shown by the red level).
    02-24-10 02:32 AM
    02-24-10 12:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD