RE-POSTED at http://forums.crackberry.com/f131/ap...-malik-172784/

PLEASE REMOVE
    Last edited by Zain; 03-02-09 at 07:20 PM.
    03-01-09 07:52 PM
    To be honest that looks godawful

I like your honesty.
    03-01-09 08:03 PM
    sorry that you feel that way.
    03-01-09 08:03 PM
    You could have just kept that to yourself. I think it looks pretty good. There's a lot of other themes on this site that look 10x worse than this and noone made negative comments about them. The people creating these themes are doing it on their own time for you and on top of it, they are doing it for FREE. Think of how you would feel working on something for days straight only to have some ungrateful little nobody tell you you're work sucks.
    03-01-09 08:16 PM
    You could have just kept that to yourself. I think it looks pretty good. There's a lot of other themes on this site that look 10x worse than this and noone made negative comments about them. The people creating these themes are doing it on their own time for you and on top of it, they are doing it for FREE. Think of how you would feel working on something for days straight only to have some ungrateful little nobody tell you you're work sucks.
    Yea, as a free theme maker, all I really want in the end is positive feedback . This theme isn't bad at all. Could use some cleaning up. I actually have a question about it, too. If you move the icons will the apple still stay in shape?
    03-01-09 08:19 PM
    please remove
    Oh, that's too bad. It was only one person's comment. Sorry you had to take the brunt of that. I dont think he meant anything ill by it.
    03-01-09 08:22 PM
    Don't remove it man. Just because one person doesn't like it, doesn't mean it's a crappy theme.
    03-01-09 08:23 PM
    Yea, as a free theme maker, all I really want in the end is positive feedback . This theme isn't bad at all. Could use some cleaning up. I actually have a question about it, too. If you move the icons will the apple still stay in shape?
    Apple menu stays completly in tact, thanks.
    03-01-09 08:40 PM
    How?! Are all the icons transparent and it is just the background? That is awesome.
    03-01-09 08:44 PM
    How?! Are all the icons transparent and it is just the background? That is awesome.
    took a day to make those icons and then you just tell plazmic in which order you want the icons displayed when the theme is loaded, so far i have tested it fully and unless you actually move the icons the apple won't break, however i gues you could jumble them up and then make a game of putting it back in order lol.
    03-01-09 08:47 PM
    Yea! Exactly what I was thinking haha.
    03-01-09 08:49 PM
    Thanks for putting this back up.

Cheers!
    03-01-09 08:49 PM
    sorry i mis understood your qeustion, no if you manually move the icons then YES the apple will break, there all individual icons, sorry is 3 am here so misreading a few things
    03-01-09 08:59 PM
    having said that thought, what you said might be able to be done,, you've given me an idea for an update..
    03-01-09 09:02 PM
    thats sick man! that first post is his own ideas, i think its sick!
    03-01-09 09:25 PM
    having said that thought, what you said might be able to be done,, you've given me an idea for an update..

03-01-09 09:45 PM
    I like this alot. Would it be possible to have the same idea with the blackberry logos where the apple logos are?
    03-01-09 10:34 PM
    looks good man!!!!!
    06-16-09 07:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD