Hi guys, I'm having a little difficulty here exporting my theme from plazmic. Is there anyone here who might be able to open my .thm file and check it to see if there is something I missed? I went through everything three times and read all the posts about what causes plazmic to crash and I feel like all is in order. Please let me know and I'll email the .thm file. Thanks for any help you may have to offer.
    02-25-09 01:02 PM
    Can you please give a little more detail? What error are you receiving when you export? Or is it just crashing

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-25-09 01:07 PM
    I'm gonna take a shot in the dark, but my guess would be it's crashes when you try to export? It may have something to do with if you did any font changes to i beleive it's the menu's. Just set them back to default and it should fix.. if it's crashing in another part may have to be more specific
    02-25-09 01:12 PM
    Yeah, It's just crashing, I've tried both export file options, reverted all fonts back to default. The only thing I'm unsure of is I changed the default app screen and landscape wallpaper.
    02-25-09 01:13 PM
    Yeah, It's just crashing, I've tried both export file options, reverted all fonts back to default. The only thing I'm unsure of is I changed the default app screen and landscape wallpaper.
    Hmmm... odd i've changed those and never had a problem exporting. All i can say if go through every lil tab and tree and make sure it's all set back to default..

You can also try starting one from scratch.. and just change the app screen and wallpaper and try exporting it under a different name and see if that works.
    02-25-09 01:30 PM
    What version of Plazmic do you have? The original version I had would not let me export no matter what - it always crashed. To my knowledge the most recent version ends in .16 and should resolve the crash on export issue (you still cannot change certain fonts or edit the menus).
    02-25-09 01:33 PM
    my version ends in .11, I'll try to get the newer version and see if that works.

Thanks

OH and am I to assume the default font is the very top one that says something like application content or something?
    Last edited by dlappjr; 02-25-09 at 02:05 PM.
    02-25-09 01:35 PM
    Thanks for your help guys! exported first try with newest beta of plazmic. I did have some errors on export but it finished the export. Now off to figure out what to do with these files from my theme....
    02-25-09 02:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD