iVista 2 | Z Man Designs

http://crackberry.com/ivista2-here-a...dy-all-devices

Just curious about opinions and whether anyone with WeatherBug is using it. I prefer the text to show full time but it looks like that's a no go.
    03-11-09 07:57 PM
    Yea id like to know if anyone purchased it also. Def looks like a really clean theme. I was considering buying it about an hour ago but want some opinions first.
    03-11-09 08:06 PM
    Just downloaded it! I will let you know how it goes!
    03-11-09 08:07 PM
    Still waiting on my download link.........

EDIT: Just got it
    Last edited by Stiefler07; 03-11-09 at 08:09 PM.
    03-11-09 08:07 PM
    Just downloaded it! I will let you know how it goes!
    Cool, thanks! I'm also interested to know whether you can change the wallpaper successfully without it deactivating the theme like what happens with some of them from the beta Plazmic.
    03-11-09 08:08 PM
    I would like to know as well. Is there anything special about it, or just a nice looking vista theme? The Titanium theme was unique enough that I would have dropped some money on it, but the Vista2 theme at 6 bucks seems a lil steep for just another decent looking theme.
    03-11-09 08:11 PM
    Just seems like there is way to much going on with the screen....
    03-11-09 08:15 PM
    It has a media widget on the home screen.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-11-09 08:15 PM
    the lock screens over lap and its all messy. i cant make folders. looks great though. of course thats my experience. i do not speak for others.
    03-11-09 08:16 PM
    Cool, thanks! I'm also interested to know whether you can change the wallpaper successfully without it deactivating the theme like what happens with some of them from the beta Plazmic.
    It is very sharp and clean! It looks amazing like they described, I have no problems yet when I change my wallpaper I will keep posting with any problems just played around with for 5min
    03-11-09 08:18 PM
    the lock screen does over lap,
    03-11-09 08:19 PM
    yea im hoping a quick update goes out soon.
    03-11-09 08:28 PM
    the lock screens over lap and its all messy. i cant make folders. looks great though. of course thats my experience. i do not speak for others.
    Can either of you post an image of what you are seeing so that I may address it?

BTW: Updates posted for all Bold, Pearl Flip, and 8350i owners. Visit iVista 2 | Z Man Designs and checkout the changelog for updates to these versions.
    03-11-09 08:29 PM
    give me a minute, i just rebooted my phone
    03-11-09 08:33 PM
    Can either of you post an image of what you are seeing so that I may address it?

BTW: Updates posted for all Bold, Pearl Flip, and 8350i owners. Visit iVista 2 | Z Man Designs and checkout the changelog for updates to these versions.
    hm i dont ahve captureit installed but it looks like the portrait lock screen is behind the landscape lock screen and when i flip from port to land, it gets all messed up. hard to explain i guess. if you need maybe i can send you a video msg from my wife's phone. if thats something u would like, pm me.
    03-11-09 08:35 PM
    overall great theme! def recommend it..one problem i also came across was unable to make my own folders
    03-11-09 08:35 PM
    I downloaded it and must say it's my favorite theme so far. Quick question though. How do you change the volume of the Storm. I can't find the icon to switch it to vibrate, etc. Is there a tutorial or FAQ that tells you more about the options of the them?
    03-11-09 08:38 PM
    Is the application and download folders skinned like other icons?
    03-11-09 08:41 PM
    another quick question, is there any way where your message and text indicators are, to make it selectable? like to show up on the hidden today??
    03-11-09 08:41 PM
    another quick question, is there any way where your message and text indicators are, to make it selectable? like to show up on the hidden today??
    You read my mind. I'm actually working on an update to do just that. It will probably be available by the end of the week. Good suggestion, though, thanks!

Is the application and download folders skinned like other icons?
    Not in this version, however, that hopes to be corrected in a later version.

I downloaded it and must say it's my favorite theme so far. Quick question though. How do you change the volume of the Storm. I can't find the icon to switch it to vibrate, etc. Is there a tutorial or FAQ that tells you more about the options of the them?
    Look for your profiles icon (looks like a little speaker from the default theme). Let me know if you're still having trouble with it.

overall great theme! def recommend it..one problem i also came across was unable to make my own folders
    To be honest I'm not sure what's going on with that. I'm taking steps to figure out what's happening. I will post an update when I have it corrected. Sorry for the inconvenience.
    03-11-09 08:49 PM
    You read my mind. I'm actually working on an update to do just that. It will probably be available by the end of the week. Good suggestion, though, thanks!

Not in this version, however, that hopes to be corrected in a later version.

Look for your profiles icon (looks like a little speaker from the default theme). Let me know if you're still having trouble with it.

To be honest I'm not sure what's going on with that. I'm taking steps to figure out what's happening. I will post an update when I have it corrected. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Sounds good...overall great job!!!!!!
    03-11-09 08:51 PM
    Awesome! Can't wait for it!! If you ever need someone to test it for you, email me [email protected].
    Also, maybe if enough people request it, change the regular looking clock to like a digital with only numbers even tho the numbers are in the clock
    Last edited by Stiefler07; 03-11-09 at 08:58 PM. Reason: missed a word
    03-11-09 08:53 PM
    is there any way to switch out the media and connection thing on the widget? i thought the widget function on the omnia was pretty cool. dono if u can get it to work where u drag and place things but yea. also will a today theme (if made) be free? i thought it was a today theme by the pic. i find myself forgetting things with hidden today themes.
    03-11-09 08:54 PM
    nah way to busy and messy looking with all the garbage on the screen, nope not for me
    03-11-09 08:56 PM
    Zman, thanks for the response. I found the sounds button and yes, I am a dork for missing it. Great job on the theme. I've tried quite a few others and think I finally found the keeper for me.
    03-11-09 09:00 PM
500 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD