Hey - I'm new to the Blackberry universe so hopefully this isn't a stupid question, but are there any themes that change the look of the messaging space - i.e. emails and SMS messages? I am looking for a theme that uses a black/dark background and white/light colored text instead of black text on a white background. I don't like having to use the device in a club/theatre, etc - it looks like i'm holding a bright flashlight and it is annoying, but I can't change the device settings so I'm hoping there are themes to do this.

All the themes I see show screen shots of the main screens, which is nice, but there are a lot more screens than just the main ones, and I can't afford to buy a bunch of themes to find out. I can't even afford the time to read all the descriptions to find one. So far, forum searches haven't come up with anything.

The Bloomberg application is a great example of what I'm looking for.

So.... any ideas?

Thanks in advance!

DJ
    05-13-09 10:52 PM
    Try the lush thene from eveek. Its free. Background is black with white fonts and green highlights. Pretty fast too. Not a whole lot of lag. Hope it helps.
    05-14-09 02:45 AM
    Yea eveek has amazingly gorgeous themes. Once with black and mild blue font.

Very well made.
    05-14-09 02:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD