Are any themes at this point yet? I wanted to start this thread so hopefully as the REAL good ones come out we can review them. In other words Poynt for example took a little time but damn the app is a BEAST everyone is impressed with it. Really maximizes the Storm's potential like the Garmin application, IMO.

Anyway any 100% solid themes as of yet?
    02-13-09 09:35 PM
    I got one of the free copies of the Hedone OSXLIKE theme, it works pretty flawlessly imo. Also the Seven series are very well put together too.
    02-13-09 09:38 PM
    I'm thinking all the really good themes that are worth downloading and bug free will have to wait until official plazmic program comes out. I still haven't found a bug free one yet..........
    02-13-09 10:01 PM
    The I ring themes are smooth and flawless and its actually a real revolutionary theme. It makes the storm UI look more next gen.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-13-09 10:06 PM
    All of the themes are pretty bug free if you have OS < .90

.90 or above and you get wierd things happening with all the custom themes. (bottom part of dial pad chopped off, extra BT icons etc)
    02-13-09 10:18 PM

.90 or above and you get wierd things happening with all the custom themes. (bottom part of dial pad chopped off, extra BT icons etc)
    QFT, mostly besides from the BT "issue", which is purely cosmetic.
    02-13-09 10:21 PM

That's pretty unfortunate, considering that it seems like a lot of people have really needed to get up to .90 or higher to get a stable OS to begin with. I had no problems with .75 though I'm running .103 right now, but I don't know if any theme would be worth rolling back to .75 for.
    02-13-09 10:40 PM
    try the liquid theme..i have to say ..its pretty impressive
    02-13-09 10:54 PM
    Well since plazmic is still beta the themes are buggy. Like with my seven it has 2 Bluetooth icons that aren't in the program

02-13-09 11:00 PM
    The themes I have tried have actually ran pretty smoothly once the graphics were cached. The only bug I found was the previously mentioned dialpad cutoff.

02-13-09 11:06 PM
    tough to say if any will be completely bug free. i've tried designing in plazmic and found that the beta version has some bugs trying to modify certain features. Yes i know its a beta and no i'm not expecting perfection... yet

Can't wait for the full release. But i did get the personal theme i made to run pretty smooth with what i changed.
    02-13-09 11:10 PM
    Until the official Plazmic 4.7 releases, the answer is no. I will be waiting till then to use any themes. After using a couple for a day or so, the lagginess started to get to me.
    02-13-09 11:22 PM
    I downloaded a few....Storm 3d Plus is hands down my fav....but the I ring is a solid one too
    02-13-09 11:47 PM
    the imprecision theme (the like drawing one) seems really stable and quick for me. almost no lag ever and it looks tight
    02-14-09 03:26 PM
    The iphrack is by far the best I have used its smooth and attractive

02-14-09 04:49 PM
    The iphrack is by far the best I have used its smooth and attractive

+1 for iphrack realized! Seriously, not flaws and very little if any lag. I have tried seven others and this is the one I am keeping. This will definitely get me through until the official release. I would try this theme.
    Last edited by RJ311; 02-14-09 at 05:43 PM. Reason: spelling
    02-14-09 05:43 PM
    Almost all Today themes regardless of the style hides my BES messages and sometimes the SMS option as well. Not "hidden", but not even available after a reboot. I'll get the message, but no way to check it even if I set the convenience buttons properly.

Running .90
    02-14-09 05:46 PM
    they all suck up ram and they all have several bugs. the bug is in the CDK, so its not possible for one theme to not have these issues and others do. they all do. no matter what.
    02-14-09 06:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD