Try the latest v2.5 of StopTilt for OS 5.0. It fixes all the issues..
    You can install it from Empower Apps
    Or you can just get Lock Tilt by Lunars Edge Design and save yourself 5 bucks.
    10-30-09 07:05 AM
    I'm using "Orientation Lock" and it's FREE!No worry about d whitebar!
    11-01-09 11:19 AM
    lol gotta love this fix
    11-01-09 08:44 PM
    so for all of you looking to get a completely free "lock tilt" just go to stormota.com on your browser and search for orientation lock. does the same thing as stop tilt, tilt lock, lock tilt, etc and is free. while i do support developers and have bought apps and themes before, i refuse to pay for something that you can get for free and im just trying to help out those who dont have extra money to be spending on apps for their phone.
    11-02-09 12:31 AM
    so for all of you looking to get a completely free "lock tilt" just go to stormota.com on your browser and search for orientation lock. does the same thing as stop tilt, tilt lock, lock tilt, etc and is free. while i do support developers and have bought apps and themes before, i refuse to pay for something that you can get for free and im just trying to help out those who dont have extra money to be spending on apps for their phone.
    Actually, if you are looking for the free version go to... FreeBBApp's| Free BlackBerry Applications and look for "orientation lock" in the banner.
    11-02-09 02:03 PM
    I know this will never be read but reading that the guy trying to post the stop tilt for free would be "wrong to the developer" is followed by another person saying that the app doesn't even work on 5.0...guess thats not wrong to the customer?
    01-13-10 05:30 AM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD