Ambiance, by Philster9

Ambiance is an unannounced version of Calligraphy which I have been working on along-side Calligraphy. Many changed that were needed to be made from Calligraphy's internal testing was because it did not work in Ambiance. Simply stated, Ambiance uses a different set of icons from Dryicons.com reflecting one's personal choice in color scheme. The icons are essentially the same except in white. Please enjoy this version of Calligraphy, named Ambiance, by Philster9.

Again Six versions, DM only right now:

Version 1.1.x has no today or messages section
    Version 1.2.x has only messages
    Version 1.3.x has a today and messages section
    Versions with the last number as "2" as a home menu icon with text for anyone using a weather app.

Ambiance v1.1.1: 4 Menu icons, no today, no messages, no weather OTA
    Ambiance v1.1.2: 4 Menu icons, no today, no messages, with weather OTA
    Ambiance v1.2.1: 4 Menu icons, no today, with messages, no weather OTA
    Ambiance v1.2.2: 4 Menu icons, no today, with messages, with weather OTA
    Ambiance v1.3.1: 4 Menu icons, with today, with messages, no weather OTA
    Ambiance v1.3.2: 4 Menu icons, with today, with messages, with weather OTA
    No Ambiance v1.4.1 unless requested (cutting down on files as rapidshare is building up )
    Ambiance v1.4.2: 4 Menu icons, with today, no messages, with weather OTA

OTAs now up thanks to Rukus at Fantomberry.com

I currently have no plans to charge for my themes, however I would greatly appreciate any donations you are willing to contribute to me. Thanks in advance and enjoy.

There was no need to post other images as they are the same as Calligraphy's

Last edited by Philster9; 02-26-09 at 03:01 PM.
    02-23-09 01:00 AM
    soon as you get me the files i will make it ota for everyone, thanks again
    02-23-09 01:44 AM
    I will send em over tomm.....almost 3am so ill only be getting 5 hours of sleep tonight, haha.
    02-23-09 01:45 AM
    Awesome, thank you for including options that work with weather apps!
    02-23-09 09:01 AM
    you are quite welcome.....it helps that i use one myself
    02-23-09 04:46 PM
    bump? Not getting any responce here so figured id bump.
    02-23-09 10:37 PM
    These are awesome themes. Thanks for the hard work.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-24-09 08:27 AM
    can we get an OTA link
    02-24-09 08:31 AM
    hey philster, quick question is there any way to shut off the messages option but keep the Today section? or just limit messages to email?
    02-24-09 01:00 PM
    Great work, I really appreciated all your hard word. Thanks
    02-24-09 02:06 PM
    Nick....regarding OTA....they are coming...i am building the links and sending them to my host rukus at fantomberry.com (do check over there for some more themes and wallpapers)

Ryanac....i am going to build a just-today theme and will look into an email-only version as well.....i do have to find one other thing out before i roll out new Vs

Blacklambo.....Thanks!

Quick question for those DLing this.....i did my own version so i do not have the ones on DM and need to know something.....when you hold down the BB button to bring up the different open apps list.....are home, messages and browser icons from Calligraphy? Mine is but my build may be wrong......if so i will include this in the next update.....which i plan to have up by friday-ish
    02-24-09 02:35 PM
    my icons are the correct ones
    02-24-09 05:07 PM
    okay its just my build, thats fine!
    02-24-09 06:02 PM
    I will be working on fixing the today version.....i am going to NOT update the 1.3.x versions....with both messages and today....and add 2 new themes....1.4.x which is today-only. OTAs will also follow once i send all 8 versions to my Host.
    02-24-09 08:07 PM
    Ambiance v1.4.2 is available for DM.....this is a Today Theme with weather icon slot. enjoy..

BTW OTA on the way! check back soon!
    02-24-09 10:46 PM
    hey phil,

just a bug report, for some reasson when someone calls the incoming call screen is mostly the origonal and partly the one from your theme and then once i accept it goes to your themes call screen.
    02-25-09 12:53 AM
    can you elaborate?
    02-25-09 07:15 AM
    Awesome, thank you for including options that work with weather apps!
    wich weather app are you using ?
    02-25-09 08:34 AM
    i use weather bug....it could work better but its good enough
    02-25-09 12:29 PM
    OTAs now up thanks to rukus at fantomberry.com
    02-26-09 03:01 PM
    sorry for my lateness in getting back to you for a reply. Basically if the phone is in landscape view all i see is the blue background from the regular zen them when someone calls but it dose not show their name or number just the three icons.

if its in portrait then it simply shows the very top of your background, with the dialouge that says incoming call and the name but it shows it on the bottom and the rest is the default blue with nothing on it.
    02-26-09 04:05 PM
    sorry for my lateness in getting back to you for a reply. Basically if the phone is in landscape view all i see is the blue background from the regular zen them when someone calls but it dose not show their name or number just the three icons.

if its in portrait then it simply shows the very top of your background, with the dialouge that says incoming call and the name but it shows it on the bottom and the rest is the default blue with nothing on it.
    02-26-09 04:39 PM
    the inc. call landscape was not changeable (dont ask why idk why but plazmic beta wont let me ) as for the portrait mode that is interesting....can you tell me which version you have so i can test it?
    Last edited by Philster9; 03-10-09 at 08:43 PM.
    02-26-09 05:00 PM
    I like this theme but for some reason when I go to download it, I am asked to buy some other software from RapidShare. Is there any way I can get the 1.3.1 version sent to me??
    03-20-09 06:54 PM
    just enter the code at the top right and then it takes you to another page where you wait for like 45 seconds and then you can dl
    03-20-09 07:13 PM
26 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD