I want to have the ability to choose my own background pictures (I've got tons of cool images including Ed Hardy, Oasis and GodSmack) for all screens.
    My own colors and icons, including being able to use the leopard messenger icon, without having to use the other icons if I choose not to (a mix and match).
    I want to be able to control what shows on my home screen (nothing preferably, maybe a hidden dock).
    Am I the only one who wants this much control over my theme?
    Bring me back to reality if I am, or shoot me to the stars if I can get what I want.
    04-19-09 08:54 PM
    Learn to create your theme or pay a dev good money to do one. Otherwise I would be happy with what is coming out.
    04-19-09 09:14 PM
    Depending on the $, I will make any theme for anyone

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-19-09 09:34 PM
    Yeah, I know I can learn it, but hey, we're all busy.
    Just discovered BboyerUGA and his themes. WOW!!!!!!!
    And don't get me wrong here, the themes being put out by most are great, that's why I asked for some feedback on my state of mind.
    Thanks for the feedback and I always donate $$, never take without saying "thanks" to the person who has the skills I don't.
    04-19-09 09:52 PM
    Thanks PINC! I responded to your email. As for the leopard icon, I'm not quite sure what you mean after reading this, but I'm sure that can be cleared up. I look forward to working with you.
    04-20-09 01:01 AM
    Greedy *******!!!
    04-20-09 01:25 AM
    Greedy? Maybe, but that's why I have a Blackberry ~ I want it all and I work my A** off to get what I want.
    04-20-09 08:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD