Name: BBuuf Storm Edition
    Device: 95xx
    Developer: bandit
    Cost: Free
    Icons By: Buuf icons by Mattahan, web and myself

Let me start off by saying, I am new to this whole BlackBerry themes and Plazmic. So bare with me. I was inspired by ThemeClones who made http://forums.crackberry.com/f131/95...y-gant-162106/. I also saw other icons that Mattahan had and some iPhone themes made from it and they look really great. I wish to accomplish just as good of themes but their work, knowledge and experience well surpasses me as well as other theme developers.

After working on this for a little bit, I must say, I give credit to all theme developers. Skinning icons/images and getting it setup is very time consuming. Yes, its drag and drop or whatever but having to modify images seems to be the hardest and longest part (at least for me). So I applaud and tip my hat to them.

There is no ETA. Any requests for when it will be available will be ignored. I have a full-time job, a family and do not sit in front of the computer all day (except at work). I will release when I feel it is ready. I will also try and answer questions to the best of my abilities. This entire project may not even happen...this is just a PREVIEW and place holder. It all depends what help I get, what I have done and how far I get. I know I wont be able to cater to everyone's request but I will do what I can.

The sooner I find out how to use Plazmic features and get things done, the faster I'll release. So if you're a developer or a beginner like me, any help would be appreciated whether it be with skinning, SVG, suggestions or just help in general.

What needs to be done:
    • Top banner
    • Some icon Buuf skinning
    • Call section
    • Bottom Dock
    • Fonts

Completed:
    • Today
    • Some icon Buuf skinning
    • Wallpaper
    • Bottom Dock

Known Issue:
    • Since Plazmic is a beta, there will be problems.

*Images as of 3/8/09
    Last edited by y2bandit; 03-08-09 at 10:07 AM.
    02-26-09 09:24 AM
    Looks great! I have ZERO experience myself so I can't help you. But keep it up and good luck it looks great so far!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-26-09 09:31 AM
    looks good!
    02-26-09 01:47 PM
    That's pretty sweet.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-26-09 02:48 PM
    Man, this looks excellent...like it was meant for the storm. Great work, can't wait for the final product
    02-26-09 04:24 PM
    Good Job! Love the Buuf Icons
    02-26-09 05:12 PM
    Thank you. I wont have time to update image or work on it as I have family from FL visiting. I'll try and update on Monday.
    02-27-09 08:05 AM
    bump for an update
    03-01-09 09:05 PM
    Can't wait to see the final product!
    03-01-09 10:08 PM
    bump so this doesn't get forgotten
    03-02-09 07:20 PM
    I had family visiting and stuck in a snow storm of 12"+ of snow. Gotta drive back home after work later tonight. I'll update with the latest images. I havent made any changes or modifications. I might release with basic ZEN but custom icons until I can figure out how to make it more customizable and SVG
    03-03-09 10:31 AM
    So I posted up images of the Zen look. Still a lot of work to be done but work and personal life has me bogged down.
    03-08-09 09:59 AM
    look forward to this, cant wait for ota
    03-08-09 08:18 PM
    ehhh its aight lol
    03-08-09 09:13 PM
    Have a Buuf theme on my PS3. Nice!
    03-08-09 09:38 PM
    cool theme
    03-10-09 04:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD