Well seing as the Storm v1 and v2 are the only devices out with official 5.0 running on them, how do you all feel about no Plazmic yet.

Personally I think this lack of theme support is pretty darn irritating.

How bout you guys?
    11-01-09 10:42 PM
    i am a bit upset that VZW gave it the stamp of approval without theme support. For us running betas no big deal, we are used to this. But for the mass public, they have no clue what is going on and have to be very very upset. Yes its true that the same rules apply to the S2, but many buying the storm 2 dont know any better about themes to begin with. And many that did get the S2 should have know the themes wouldnt work.

Blame to both parties again buit i still think VZW has brown stuff on their wee wee for releasing 328 IMO
    11-01-09 10:53 PM
    Am I the only one that remembers having a storm for over three months without even the possibility of having a theme other than precision zen? Granted themes kinda blow w/ 5.0 right now, but there is a work around. On that note, RIM definitely needs to hurry up and release a patch or a new version of plazmic!
    11-01-09 10:57 PM
    Themes will come with they come... its not that important IMO. I want the phone to work fully and functional before it needs to be pretty.
    11-01-09 11:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD