08-07-09 09:32 PM
    that looks tight with that background
    08-07-09 09:35 PM
    Theme is still the best!
    08-07-09 09:36 PM
    Thanks! I tried several and that one just really stuck with me.
    Last edited by crackersberry; 08-07-09 at 09:40 PM.
    08-07-09 09:38 PM
    I really liked this theme...until i noticed a bad-arse memory leak- dropped 10+ mbs in less than an hour! My phone did not like this theme-after having it for 2.5 days- the leak+increased vsod on startup after battery pulls-had to re-pull up 3+ times my phone would reset itslef out of the blue- I'm guessing it's because I have BBCM's V7 hybrid?? I really like it though...
    08-07-09 10:07 PM
    I don't have memory leak issues at all with this

08-07-09 10:13 PM
    I'm guessing it's because I have BBCM's V7 hybrid?? I really like it though...
    Safe bet. The OS has come a looong way since the .90 build.
    08-07-09 10:31 PM
    Maybe someone can give me some advice: I really like this theme and want to keep it, but my Storm 5.0.0.140 will give me the alert that a new text has arrived but when I go to the SMS app, it will not show the most recent SMS, either sent or recieved. Usually, I can get to it if I search for SMS's from that contact, then it will show up. When I go back to the SMS app, the most recent text is still not visible. Tried batt pulls without luck. Anyone else with this issue?
    08-07-09 10:52 PM
    Maybe someone can give me some advice: I really like this theme and want to keep it, but my Storm 5.0.0.140 will give me the alert that a new text has arrived but when I go to the SMS app, it will not show the most recent SMS, either sent or recieved. Usually, I can get to it if I search for SMS's from that contact, then it will show up. When I go back to the SMS app, the most recent text is still not visible. Tried batt pulls without luck. Anyone else with this issue?
    Are you by chance running Beyond 160?
    08-07-09 11:02 PM
    And since we're uploading screenshots here:

3G Storm White edition experiments. I think I prefer the darker wallpaper.

08-08-09 12:07 AM
    I don't know if anyone can replicate this... something I accidentally found.. but if "I" press on the lower grey bar that holds the area around the bluetooth icon and the gps signal status on the home screen... It takes me to the options menu...Is this a feature that is built in or does it just happen on my phone?
    08-08-09 02:20 AM
    I discovered if I press the clock bar in the applications screen I get my contacts! Cool short cut!
    08-08-09 02:36 AM
    Also when I press the power bar in the home screen I get the power off function and when I press the signal meter on the home screen I get the web browser...
    Last edited by rynoondew; 08-08-09 at 02:57 AM.
    08-08-09 02:54 AM
    You guys should really read the 1st post as all the shortcuts are described....
    And@johnly-if an icon is highlighted on app screen and you touch banner or empty area it will take you to whatever you hav highlighted...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-08-09 06:16 AM
    The white versions sick! Please put it up, I was actually using 1 lk that just living wout the text. Awesome work man. Appreciate it

08-08-09 07:34 AM
    I really liked this theme...until i noticed a bad-arse memory leak- dropped 10+ mbs in less than an hour! My phone did not like this theme-after having it for 2.5 days- the leak+increased vsod on startup after battery pulls-had to re-pull up 3+ times my phone would reset itslef out of the blue- I'm guessing it's because I have BBCM's V7 hybrid?? I really like it though...
    It isn't the theme, probably other issues (bad app, corrupt database or guessing your hybrid). My memory is hold solid with the theme, I'm on .151. I don't need no stinkin' hybrid

You might check this out, info on how to see if you have a possible bloat in your RMS database and how to fix it. I had this problem, seems to be pretty commong.
    08-08-09 07:34 AM
    And since we're uploading screenshots here:

3G Storm White edition experiments. I think I prefer the darker wallpaper.
    There you go, you go and start getting all crazy on me.....

The white's OK, but just not doin' it fa me dawg.... probably just me, but those whirls and wisps in the wallpaper just don't make the icons pop out. Maybe if the wallpaper was more solid / consistent in the color it would be OK. I'm still raising my hand for the Orange Carbon
    Last edited by Bob61; 08-08-09 at 07:44 AM.
    08-08-09 07:42 AM
    Someone please find a white carbon fiber wallpaper. I think that would be very slick, and I have looked high and low for one but came up empty handed...

08-08-09 08:03 AM
    Really liking this theme. Here's the wallpaper I'm working with...

08-08-09 09:00 AM
    Is there an easier way to determine which app is causing a software leak than just indiscriminately deleting stuff?
    08-08-09 09:03 AM
    The white could work great as a lot of my wallpapers have light sky at the top so the print doesn't show up. I'd love to see a version with that mod and the QL spot customizable (the rocket icon could stay though)
    OPosted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

08-08-09 10:50 AM
    Is there an easier way to determine which app is causing a software leak than just indiscriminately deleting stuff?
    Start with the most popular leakers. Blackberry App Store is one of the more popular leakers. Current version of Slacker is too. Remove any other themes you might have, even if not used those take up memory and if they have a leak they'll continue to leak. I found that even after removing an offending theme I had to reload my OS (just did an update) to stop the memory leakage, YMMV.
    08-08-09 12:56 PM
    yesterday I download capture it to post a pic of the wallpaper I was using with this theme and I swear it glitched my MMS. I deleted it and still having intermittent problems with failing to send pics via mms.
    08-08-09 12:58 PM
    The white could work great as a lot of my wallpapers have light sky at the top so the print doesn't show up.
    If you noticed the screenshot of redz white version, the font color is black..

08-08-09 01:20 PM
    yesterday I download capture it to post a pic of the wallpaper I was using with this theme and I swear it glitched my MMS. I deleted it and still having intermittent problems with failing to send pics via mms.
    I can't think of why an app like that would glitch your MMS. But as an FYI, QuickLaunch also includes a screen capture function. Worth the 5 spot for the functionality it brings to your Storm device. And you wouldn't have a glitched MMS either
    08-08-09 02:03 PM
521 ... 910111213 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD