I was looking for a theme with 20 icons on the home screen but I couldn't find any, so I threw this one together. As of right now it's pretty rough but the general idea is there. Let me know if you're interested in it.
    07-15-09 12:45 AM
    Ummm... I think it's a cool concept but in my opinion there has to be a limit for the home screen, you do always have the blackberry application screen.

Sounds cool though if that is what your after don't let my opinion change yours.
    07-15-09 12:54 AM
    Ummm... I think it's a cool concept but in my opinion there has to be a limit for the home screen, you do always have the blackberry application screen.

Sounds cool though if that is what your after don't let my opinion change yours.
    Yea I'm not sure if I like it or not. I use 16 icons usually on the home screen, but sometimes I get annoyed having to switch to the app screen, so I thought I'd try out adding 4 more. I'll use it for a day or so and then we'll see. At first glance I was like, wow this is too cluttered, but it's kind of growing on me.
    07-15-09 12:58 AM
    My max home screen is 10. Your basically making your home screen your app screen. Ruins all wallpaper potential.
    07-15-09 08:54 AM
    My max home screen is 10. Your basically making your home screen your app screen. Ruins all wallpaper potential.
    That's fine? I personally use an all black wallpaper so that doesn't really effect me. Basically I decided to try making it after I noticed that the iphone defaults to 20 icons and because I had never seen a storm theme with 20.

But I guess, thanks for your input? I'll never understand why people feel the need to say why they would not use something. Only posted it in case anyone else was looking for a 20-icon theme (not looking to have people pay for it).
    07-15-09 09:28 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD