Smoke or Fire, You Choose!!

Both include all the normal goodies from my themes, hotspots for all pertinent functions, hidden today with background to read over wallpaper, 10 item app dock and 4 item tool dock. Custom browser icon to match the wallpaper, and some updated icons from some of my previous themes. Larger, easier to read text on all call screens, and some other visual goodies!

Hotspots are:

Calendar/Messages/Clock/Connections/Profiles - All at their respective indicators

App screen - Center Screen
    Beryweather - bottom left corner area
    Quicklaunch - bottom right corner area

Dock launches/hides from lower button.

App dock is first 10 slots on your app screen

Something new on this theme is that on the "tool" dock, you can decide which browser and messenger program you want to launch when you activate. Just put your favorite browser (Bolt, Opera, BB, whatever) in slot 11, and your favorite messenger (BBM, Yahoo, AIM, whatever) in slot 11. The icon on the front screen won't change, but it will activate the app you put in those slots.

Donations: PayPal

OTA Smokey: SmokeyFox

OTA Fiery: FieryFox

As always, enjoy, and donate if you feel like it!!

My other themes: Themes by robvb68
    05-28-10 03:55 PM
    Looks good it would look awesome if the black one had black menus... Just a suggestion... something about black menus that make themes pop
    05-28-10 07:43 PM
    And is there any possibility that you can post the wallpapers... Thanks
    05-28-10 08:00 PM
    Yeah, I forgot the wallpapers!! Need them for Berryweather if you use the homescreen weather.

05-28-10 09:05 PM
    Looks good it would look awesome if the black one had black menus... Just a suggestion... something about black menus that make themes pop
    I assume you are actually talking about the background for things like the message list and the options lists, etc., since the menus are black. I have done this with some other themes, however there usually seems to be one program somewhere that doesn't play nice because they don't all pull colors, fonts, etc. from the same place, so you get an app that you can't read text on or some other problem. So I usually don't go with the black background, although I agree it does look cool sometimes!
    05-28-10 09:09 PM
    I assume you are actually talking about the background for things like the message list and the options lists, etc., since the menus are black. I have done this with some other themes, however there usually seems to be one program somewhere that doesn't play nice because they don't all pull colors, fonts, etc. from the same place, so you get an app that you can't read text on or some other problem. So I usually don't go with the black background, although I agree it does look cool sometimes!
    what's the size on this beauty? definitely gonna load this one up when I get back home from a quick getaway
    05-29-10 06:56 AM
    hi is this for OS 4.7 as well?
    05-29-10 03:27 PM
    hi is this for OS 4.7 as well?
    Sorry, no, these are for 5.xx. I guess I forgot to put that into the description at top.
    05-29-10 03:40 PM
    Well I gave this a shot but I still like BBgrilled better. BBgrilled shows more home screen and I like having the contacts hot spot on the home screen. Nice theme though.
    06-01-10 08:21 AM
    Rob:

another outstanding effort!

Can you please post the walls so as to give them some BerryWeather love?

TIA
    06-04-10 07:28 AM
    Rob:

another outstanding effort!

Can you please post the walls so as to give them some BerryWeather love?

TIA
    Thanks! The walls are in post number 4.
    06-04-10 09:20 AM
    Could u add a slot for meterberry on the home screen? thx in advance..
    06-04-10 01:49 PM
    Could u add a slot for meterberry on the home screen? thx in advance..
    I had played around with a version that had an OCD slot when I was working on this. If there is enough interest, I will post versions with an OCD slot.
    06-05-10 10:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD