Again these are rumored specs from BerryFlow BBM Channel....Take this with a grain of salt:

Snapdragon 810, 64 Bit Processor
    3GB Ram (Hopefully DDR4)
    32GB In built Storage with Expandable memory
    3850 mAh Battery Non-Removable Battery
    16MP Rear Camera with a 5MP Front Camera

What I find very curious about this is that remember the rumor for the longest time about blackberry working on a octa core 64 bit device since early 2014......

Octa-core BlackBerry reportedly in the works for 2015 - CNET

BlackBerry 64-bit octa-core smartphone planned for 2015? - Pocket-lint

64 bit octa-core BlackBerry model coming in 2015?

I hope these rumors turn out to be true and also I have a strong feeling it is but then again...we shall see...
    bluegreen1965 and wikison like this.
    03-04-15 01:27 PM
    Running Exynos. Shout out to Sammy lol.
    03-04-15 01:33 PM
    Running Exynos. Shout out to Sammy lol.
    LOL don't kill me .
    03-04-15 01:35 PM
    Does this mean an all-touch or is this the "slider"? (UGH)
    03-04-15 01:37 PM
    LOL don't kill me .
    People seem too focused on Qualcomm (understandably). As soon as Samsung gets involved, have to look at Exynos.
    03-04-15 01:43 PM
    Slider of course . I am in the slider forum . I really don't think a full touch will came out this year 2016 will be most likely the year for that. Personally I think the slider better idea if these specs are right especially when it comes to android users since they are spec hungry. Been reading the comments lately and a lot of android users are curious about it.
    03-04-15 01:43 PM
    People seem too focused on Qualcomm. As soon as Samsung gets involved, have to look at Exynos.
    Funny thing is Qualcomm is going to lose a major partner which is Samsung for their high end phones since they will no longer use their Qualcomm chip. Only for mid tier and low end Samsung phones. Personally it will be for Samsung for software optimizations and battery life
    03-04-15 01:44 PM
    It would be interesting to grasp the necessity of such a processor..... as far as I understand it, 64bit will ne just necessary when more than 4 GB of ram are to be used....

As long as there will be apps utilising it properly, I don't see the point as of yet....

And I am quite curious what apps would require it on a mobile device....

Eight cores will help with multitasking, but I am unsure how to use them on a single screen / mobile device....

If someone can give me a probable use case, I would be grateful.
    Until then, the whole spec war is moot for me as long as it doesn�t include games

Posted via CB10
    03-04-15 01:45 PM
    It would be interesting to grasp the necessity of such a processor..... as far as I understand it, 64bit will ne just necessary when more than 4 GB of ram are to be used....

As long as there will be apps utilising it properly, I don't see the point as of yet....

Eight cores will help with multitasking, but I am unsure how to use them on a single screen / mobile device....

Until then, the whole spec war is moot for me as long as it doesn’t include games

Posted via CB10
    What you are saying is very true however in the consumer eyes more specs the better. That is what they are brainwashed to believe so BB has no choice but to use the latest specs ESPECIALLY if they want to carry over android users.
    Joao Oliveira and menshawy like this.
    03-04-15 01:50 PM
    Legacy Devices
    � Q5 - Q10 - Classic - Passport (4 qwerty)
    � Z3 - Z10 - Z30 - Leap (4 touch)

New Era Devices
    Porsche Design P'9984 (64bit)
    BlackBerry "Slider" (64bit)
    "Unknown qwerty device"

Everything right now is all up in the air and nothing is know. BlackBerry have only shown a prototype which could change dramatically. Nothing is final. So I would wait till around June to see what's cracking.

There will be many leaks, there will be many rumours but the best thing is to not take anything to seriously until much later into the development when the BlackBerry Elite members take the device for a spin and "leak" or not leak the specs and photos.

Posted via BlackBerry Q5 on 10.3.1.2243
    03-04-15 02:06 PM
    It might become more and more interesting to create dockingstations for phones, having 3 screens running and using it as a central node within a Cloud infrastructure....

So far Blend and BlackBerry link are nice in creating a hybrid cloud environment.... just slowed down by available bandwidth....

It could be an interesting future....

BES is providing you with authentication and authorisation via a trusted device in the middle.

All other devices depend on your BlackBerry as "the key to the kingdom"

Making BYOD and Cloud fairly easy to manage, since you are responsible for the trust between your BlackBerry and all other devices.

Using blend to the fullest extent and having data processed within the phone as opposed to the receiving device would add further benefits....

We are slowly getting to the Internet of Things......

Let's see where we end up in a few years

Posted via CB10
    gvs1341, SlcCorrado and moosbb like this.
    03-04-15 02:06 PM
    It might become more and more interesting to create dockingstations for phones, having 3 screens running and using it as a central node within a Cloud infrastructure....

So far Blend and BlackBerry link are nice in creating a hybrid cloud environment.... just slowed down by available bandwidth....

It could be an interesting future....

BES is providing you with authentication and authorisation via a trusted device in the middle.

All other devices depend on your BlackBerry as "the key to the kingdom"

Making BYOD and Cloud fairly easy to manage, since you are responsible for the trust between your BlackBerry and all other devices.

Using blend to the fullest extent and having data processed within the phone as opposed to the receiving device would add further benefits....

We are slowly getting to the Internet of Things......

Let's see where we end up in a few years

Posted via CB10
    Very nice observation to be honest
    03-04-15 02:12 PM
    I hope the rumor is right this time it would make lot of people happy.
    03-04-15 02:12 PM
    as someone else noted, i too thing the camera and flash on "The Slide" is straight from the Galaxy S6.

check it out.

Some Rumored specs from BerryFlow BBM Channel about the slider....64 bit octa core anyone??? :)-s6-cam.png
    03-04-15 03:19 PM
    If this thing legitimately comes with 3850mAh battery...OMG!
    03-04-15 03:23 PM
    Same camera parts used? Would that mean we get a great camera?

Posted via CB10
    03-04-15 03:23 PM
    I know you don't seem to be a fan of the Slider, but would you be happy if the final production device was roughly comparable to the Z30 in both thickness and weight, regardless as to whether it happens to have a slide out keyboard?

Z30STA100-5/10.3.1.2267
    Paul86 likes this.
    03-04-15 03:33 PM
    Same camera parts used? Would that mean we get a great camera?

Posted via CB10
    Software needs to be improved for good camera

Posted via CB10
    03-04-15 04:07 PM

Until then, the whole spec war is moot for me as long as it doesn�t include games

Posted via CB10
    64-bit can benefit the phone even without 4GB. Some code can execute better and will run faster from the architecture.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    eyesopen1111 and jmr1015 like this.
    03-05-15 01:28 AM
    Specs are always going to get better, what's wrong with that? Maybe we don't need usage case scenarios to justify having a crazy, spec'd out beast. QNX by design works best with multiple cores, so that simply means BlackBerry 10 will obviously run even better with an octa-core processor. 64bit? Hells yeah! Why not? Of course all that progression inevitable.

Posted via CB10
    03-05-15 01:37 AM
    Trying to win a 'spec race' is pointless, but advancements in specs don't need any justification, it's just better. Now let's start working on crazy batteries to go along with this sh!t.

Posted via CB10
    03-05-15 01:39 AM
    Especially when considering a life cycle of 3 years, bigger is better....

Posted via CB10
    03-05-15 01:47 AM
    And...running Lolipop

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone on 4G Altel network
    03-05-15 01:55 AM
    as someone else noted, i too thing the camera and flash on "The Slide" is straight from the Galaxy S6.

check it out.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	s6-cam.PNG 
Views:	3505 
Size:	158.3 KB 
ID:	338853
    For that matter, so does the front... it's like they just designed a sliding mechanism and faced both sides with S6 parts lol. The image on the screen didn't move, despite Louks having his hand all over it, leads me to believe it was just a photo projected on the screen.

Posted via CB10
    03-05-15 01:59 AM
    He didn't move his finger.... can do the same.....

Posted via CB10
    03-05-15 05:07 AM
94 123 ...