if it's half BlackBerry and half Android will the apps part be on the Android side or the BlackBerry side what do you think
    I just want to play a the newest version of my games and play games that needs Google play services whta do you think what do you want

Posted via CB10
    08-30-15 03:21 PM
    i think the whole idea of part android means a better runtime or indeed the ability to use android apps, without the workaround we have to use now.
    08-30-15 05:09 PM
    It's a hybrid Hypervisor running QNX v2 Enhanced Edition along with Android M that includes the BlackBerry Productivity Suite and the new, unannounced BlackBerry Insane Security Suite which is touted to block all forms of NSA (and the like) intrusions.

Should be pretty cool, can't wait.
    ultra07 likes this.
    08-30-15 07:00 PM
    It's a hybrid Hypervisor running QNX v2 Enhanced Edition along with Android M that includes the BlackBerry Productivity Suite and the new, unannounced BlackBerry Insane Security Suite which is touted to block all forms of NSA (and the like) intrusions.

It also has frickin' laser beams attached to it.

*Dr. Evil maniacal laugh*

Posted from an ME173X
    astrodan13 likes this.
    08-30-15 07:23 PM

Source ?

Posted via CB10
    08-30-15 07:34 PM

QNX Neutrino is at 6.6, not 2.

You gave yourself in :P

Wide vision, from Chile.
    08-30-15 08:34 PM
    It's not even confirmed yet. But going by the leaks, it's more likely an Android (secured) device. BlackBerry stated that they will continue to support BB10, but that doesn't mean they are doing it with the Zlider.
    08-30-15 10:36 PM