Once again, there are sellers on Taobao who shows off and even sells what's apparently;
    the Blackberry Venice slider!

What's interesting here is the price point, stretching from 686$ to 764$.
    Why? Who knows..

The seller apparently has a stock of 200 units.

I will only post screenshots from the site because the last time I posted the Passport leak it was removed due to spam.
    Dont ask for a link, just go to taobao.com and search for: Blackberry Venice.

BlackBerry Venice - For sale in China from Taobo.com - Pricepoint 686$ - 764$-skjermbilde.jpg
    Attached Thumbnails BlackBerry Venice - For sale in China from Taobo.com - Pricepoint 686$ - 764$-skjermbilde-2015-09-03-kl.-02.45.29.jpg   BlackBerry Venice - For sale in China from Taobo.com - Pricepoint 686$ - 764$-tb2f9u0evxxxxb1xxxxxxxxxxxx-116360536.jpg   BlackBerry Venice - For sale in China from Taobo.com - Pricepoint 686$ - 764$-tb2oqu7evxxxxaxxxxxxxxxxxxx-116360536.jpg   BlackBerry Venice - For sale in China from Taobo.com - Pricepoint 686$ - 764$-tb2tj5pevxxxxacxpxxxxxxxxxx-116360536.jpg  
    superduti likes this.
    09-02-15 07:56 PM
    Lol, total fake. We've seen ALL those pictures already.

Posted via CB10
    09-02-15 07:58 PM
    If they really had it, why would they use previously leaked pictures? Logic is simple, really.

I don't need a source to know that if something is real, why use fake pictures.

Posted via CB10
    09-02-15 08:01 PM
    Might be, I'm just putting it out there.
    For all I know the seller could be the leak, if you take a closer look the photos don't have a "watermark",
    TECHRUM written all over it.

So the price point is fake too?
    They just made up a number?

If they really had it, why would they use previously leaked pictures? Logic is simple, really.

I don't need a source to know that if something is real, why use fake pictures.

Posted via CB10
    denicoespadilla likes this.
    09-02-15 08:04 PM
    Might be, I'm just putting it out there.
    For all I know the seller could be the leak, if you take a closer look the photos don't have a "watermark",
    TECHRUM written all over it.

So the price point is fake too?
    They just made up a number?
    Buy one and tell us all about it.

Posted via CB10
    09-02-15 08:20 PM
    If this goes for $699 outright... then it would be in line with lets say a LG G4... $150-200 on contract? I buy this leak quite a bit, shows you BlackBerry may reveal it at IFA this week and have units ready to ship within a few weeks. I didn't believe the November timeframe at all... phones practically finished I'd assume, only time they'd wait for November is to drop better specs...

I'm tempted to buy it from this site.. worst case scenario nothing gets delivered or its fake and I call my CC company for a refund due to item not as described. Simple.
    andre3030, MO3iusONE, ckch and 4 others like this.
    09-02-15 08:23 PM
    Yes, that's what I'm thinking too.
    IFA reveal would be awesome! Let's hope.

Please let us know if you do go thru with it! Haha
    MO3iusONE likes this.
    09-02-15 08:29 PM
    Yes, that's what I'm thinking too.

Please let us know if you do go thru with it! Haha
    I'm about too but I can't navigate the page even if my life depended on it... all I know is the price and that it comes with 32GB on board memory... everything else is so foreign to me.
    09-02-15 08:40 PM
    I am very tempted to put this on my amazon credit card.. So tempting.. I'll wait a few days to see if blackberry announces anything in the next few days.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
    09-02-15 08:42 PM
    BTW, for anyone that screams "FAKE!" remember (and if my memory serves me right) the OnePlus One wasn't revealed on this site, but taobao got it in large quantities(500-2000) before anyone else had it available for weeks.. mind you it wasn't the international version but still.. I have reasons to believe this is authentic and we will be hearing from BB very soon... I mean less than 96hrs soon.. I've got a hunch that they're prepping a mass reveal this week/weekend
    09-02-15 08:44 PM
    BTW, for anyone that screams "FAKE!" remember (and if my memory serves me right) the OnePlus One wasn't revealed on this site, but taobao got it in large quantities(500-2000) before anyone else had it available for weeks.. mind you it wasn't the international version but still.. I have reasons to believe this is authentic and we will be hearing from BB very soon... I mean less than 96hrs soon.. I've got a hunch that they're prepping a mass reveal this week/weekend
    Slightly different as the OnePlus One was already official by then.
    andre3030 likes this.
    09-02-15 08:57 PM
    BlackBerry is nowhere to be found at IFA. Nothing has been officially scheduled.
    09-02-15 09:02 PM
    Slightly different as the OnePlus One was already official by then.
    Very true, it was official and revealed - but they claimed to have no units at that time and this site has thousands available. and you're right it's no where to be seen at IFA but if you look at the floor plan there are a few slots that don't have names that are probably taken. What are the chances they're low key on it? or just maybe they'll use the IFA timeline to reveal something themselves? If this is already popping up for sale, and if they do have 200 units then maybe its true.

Keep in mind: when the OPO was shown on this site it also listed the photos that everyone else had, but people who ordered it from taobao went on the forums to show off the phone.. in retail packaging and this was weeks before anyone else had an invite to buy the phone.. weeks, not days.. so this is why I'm assuming this is legitimate. They either have 200 units on hand, or are getting 200 somehow. The only thing that bothers me is the "P9981" - which is for a Porsche design isn't it? and the real one is STV100-1 or something(or is this just internal?)
    09-02-15 09:10 PM
    What are the chances they're low key on it? or just maybe they'll use the IFA timeline to reveal something themselves? If this is already popping up for sale, and if they do have 200 units then maybe its true.
    While I won't say you're wrong because anything can happen, I will say you're a bit over hopeful. They've not even hit final revision hardware.
    09-02-15 09:14 PM
    While I won't say you're wrong because anything can happen, I will say you're a bit over hopeful. They've not even hit final revision hardware.
    Maybe an announcement around their financial earnings call later this month?

Posted via CB10
    09-02-15 09:22 PM
    Well call me stupid but I just placed an order for this. It took a while since my browser had to translate alot of it. Because it's an international order there's a 24 hr hold before they actually process my order.

This is probably the dumbest thing I've ever done but hey, I want this phone dammit.

09-02-15 09:28 PM
    Doesn't state a ship date. Could be real, and they are just putting up placeholders on their site that won't ship until release.

Retailers do it all the time with video games and preorders, allowing you to buy a game months in advance that won't ship until the release date. The pics would have to be the current leaked ones then, since they don't have a real one to take any pictures of

 Posted in CB10 from my amazing SQUARE OG Passport 
    Superfly_FR likes this.
    09-02-15 09:29 PM
    My main concern is if they wait any longer, then the November timeframe seems less and less likely. The BB Classic was revealed June of 2014 and not made available until mid December(and I got it before my carrier had it listed on the website that day). So if we were to follow suite, for a November release they should of revealed this in May... but it's September and we haven't heard anything.

Once again, they're going to be behind if that's the case. BlackBerry never learns and I expected a lot more out of Chen. Reveal and bringing it to market asap is crucial. Apple.. September they reveal, and by October they bring to market(mind you it's usually in high demand up until March the following year). Samsung.. early August reveal and the Note 5/S6 Edge+ is already in store shelves.... BlackBerry, reveal early June 2014 and doesn't have a phone out til 6 months later..

MIND BLOWN. Change you ways and stay relevant BlackBerry.. otherwise you peak interest too soon and then people lose out interest entirely.
    09-02-15 09:33 PM
    Well call me stupid but I just placed an order for this. It took a while since my browser had to translate alot of it. Because it's an international order there's a 24 hr hold before they actually process my order.

This is probably the dumbest thing I've ever done but hey, I want this phone dammit.

Could you walk me thru the ordering process? How did you translate the site? I too will place an order!
    09-02-15 09:34 PM

Oyy!
    09-02-15 09:43 PM
    Could you walk me thru the ordering process? How did you translate the site? I too will place an order!
    I used Google Chrome to translate the site.

09-02-15 09:44 PM
    Oyy!
    Watch this be totally legit but it ends up taking so long to ship that everyone on crackberry manages to buy their Venice in store while I'm still waiting for mine haha..

09-02-15 09:46 PM
    I used Google Chrome to translate the site.

Awesome, will be doing it shortly. Keep me in the loop if you receive shipment confirmation and I too shall do the same!
    09-02-15 09:47 PM
    Watch this be totally legit but it ends up taking so long to ship that everyone on crackberry manages to buy their Venice in store while I'm still waiting for mine haha..

Hahaha you beat me to it, I wait for BlackBerry at least announce this beast
    09-02-15 09:48 PM
    Awesome, will be doing it shortly. Keep me in the loop if you receive shipment confirmation and I too shall do the same!
    BlackBerry Venice - For sale in China from Taobo.com - Pricepoint 686$ - 764$-uploadfromtaptalk1441248772575.jpg

Here's my order. I accidentally ordered two by mistake since I tried using two different cards so I canceled the other. Hopefully I get a confirmation soon. Hope I don't wait too long if this ends up being legit.

09-02-15 09:54 PM
223 123 ...