Pkb don't sell because there are no pkb to choose from except priv. And many people just do no like slider

Posted via CB10
    08-22-16 05:38 PM
    Pkb don't sell because there are no pkb to choose from except priv. And many people just do no like slider

Posted via CB10
    Seriously. And that's even if you consider the Priv to be a pkb phone (because it's not, not really).
    08-22-16 07:49 PM

Posted via CB10
    Not to mention how expensive it was...

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    08-22-16 08:12 PM
    We just need a date for launch.
    08-22-16 11:58 PM
    We just need a date for launch.
    It's impossible to give a launch date at the moment. To be honest, even managers at BlackBerry don't know a lunch date for OS 10.3.3, the best I could get from them is its launching "this month" but even that can change as we have seen in the past.

Posted Via BlackBerry Noble OS 10.3.3
    08-23-16 12:45 AM
    Yup. It is just too expensive (priv)

Posted via CB10
    08-23-16 02:19 AM
    Hmm... we're yet to even confirm the existence of Mercury and here I am dreaming of holding one running Android N
    08-23-16 02:26 AM
    It's impossible to give a launch date at the moment. To be honest, even managers at BlackBerry don't know a lunch date for OS 10.3.3, the best I could get from them is its launching "this month" but even that can change as we have seen in the past.

Posted Via BlackBerry Noble OS 10.3.3
    you are messing with us sir.
    08-23-16 03:59 AM
    I am still using the Q10 alongside the Samsung Galaxy and I am waiting for the Mercury. It better come before the year is out or I am going to get the iPhone 7, I much prefer the physical keyboard but if BlackBerry is going to drag their feet and release it next year then it is definitely goodbye BlackBerry and hello Apple. I can't wait till next year for a midrange phone at that, assuming the specs are the purported ones.

Posted via CB10
    08-23-16 09:52 AM
    I am still using the Q10 alongside the Samsung Galaxy and I am waiting for the Mercury. It better come before the year is out or I am going to get the iPhone 7, I much prefer the physical keyboard but if BlackBerry is going to drag their feet and release it next year then it is definitely goodbye BlackBerry and hello Apple. I can't wait till next year for a midrange phone at that, assuming the specs are the purported ones.

Posted via CB10
    I agree
    08-23-16 10:14 AM
    Seriously. And that's even if you consider the Priv to be a pkb phone (because it's not, not really).
    HUH? The Priv is definitely a PKB phone; I have one and really like it. But I totally get it that many people want the rumored form factor of the so called Mercury.
    08-23-16 06:37 PM
    About many people talking for what's up (the app) I think (98% sure actually) that we will still be able to use the app for messages and phone calls. Nothing bad will happen if the app won't be updated for a month or two until we get our hands to the new Mobile. If the mercury comes out in February or March I won't spend my money on another phone. I'll wait for it but if it comes out in 1 year I will! I can't use a vkb but I don't see any other choices

Posted via CB10
    I am not sure that most people will take that route. They will want to have a phone they are sure will work with whatsapp. You do also have the option of the PRIV. It is a great phone and it has come down in price.
    guygardner73 likes this.
    08-23-16 06:45 PM
    I am not sure that most people will take that route. They will want to have a phone they are sure will work with whatsapp. You do also have the option of the PRIV. It is a great phone and it has come down in price.
    In Greece were I live the Priv costs around 700� which is too much considering the monthly salary is 650�

Posted via CB10
    08-24-16 01:41 AM
    In Greece were I live the Priv costs around 700� which is too much considering the monthly salary is 650�

Posted via CB10
    In those circumstances.... take the cheapest phone you can get?

Posted via CB10
    08-24-16 03:01 AM

Posted via CB10
    Seriously? We had q5,q10,classic,priv...they don't sell. Period. Sadly, but at this point there is nothing that can save their device line of business, BB10 or android does not matter. They blew their chances so many times in the past...way too many times I'd say. Their device strategy was more like walking in the dark...
    08-24-16 08:26 AM
    Well if there is an android pkb coming, I don�t care about what BlackBerry previously failed with. I want a quality BlackBerry hardware that has a pkb and I need whatsapp. That is all it counts. The same applies for my gf. All the rest is not of any interest. It's as simple as that.

Posted via CB10
    Barbareren likes this.
    08-24-16 08:37 AM
    While this is a mish-mash of images, I still get the concept. I would buy this in a heart beat. It would be very disheartening if the first PKB Android device from BlackBerry that's inline with the Classic/Bold lineage does not have the same style of keys. I hate the PRIV/Passport keys, terrible.
    Yes. PPT keys suckered. Why I went DTEK so soon.
    08-24-16 09:41 AM
    Make sure it has an on/off magnet for holster. And B and T key rapid scrolling in these forums.
    I miss those things! LMAO
    08-24-16 09:44 AM
    Either blackberry announce the Mercury or rome pkb device soon or lose millions of potential buyers because of whatsapp end of service.

That's most of the existing Q10, Q5, passport and classic users worldwide

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    I think Chen is out of the hardware business. Betting they are in clone mode forever.
    Chef's Crack about blackberry is a software company kind of had prophecies in it.
    08-24-16 09:49 AM
    I think the pkb is next.

Bla1ze said so on 13th of August via Twitter.

This is not stalking right? I kind of felt weird.
    Mercury Rising....-80149ca49e6a4b1f4dc76f3bc514200d.jpg

 Blackberry Passport
    ardakca likes this.
    08-24-16 12:38 PM
    All I can say about this model is BlackBerry better still have some semblance of a hardware department (or what Chen calls a "design house") working on this phone. It had better be a real BlackBerry this time, and with a real BlackBerry logo proudly displayed on the front glass. I don't think a DTEK50 style slap job is going to sit too well with pkb fans.
    08-24-16 12:42 PM
    All I can say about this model is BlackBerry better still have some semblance of a hardware department (or what Chen calls a "design house") working on this phone. It had better be a real BlackBerry this time, and with a real BlackBerry logo proudly displayed on the front glass. I don't think a DTEK50 style slap job is going to sit too well with pkb fans.
    I think that going forward, BlackBerry will not have more than 1 maybe 2 in house designed phones per year like the Priv... Anything else, especially vkb devices will be similar solutions like the DTEK50 where emphasis is on the security and user interface... essentially software and NOT hardware design. New BlackBerry hardware, and software solutions like Hub+ will gain traction only if IT managers are given a BlackBerry enterprise solution that is affordable, secure and easy to implement. Hopefully, BlackBerry will quickly be able to replace the inferior Good products or there will be no perceived value to BlackBerry as a smartphone solutions provider.

Posted via CB10
    08-24-16 02:45 PM
    HUH? The Priv is definitely a PKB phone; I have one and really like it. But I totally get it that many people want the rumored form factor of the so called Mercury.
    I've used it, and the PKB feels like a mushy afterthought. I actually preferred the VKB on the Priv if you can believe it. Good trackpad though.
    jakie55 likes this.
    08-24-16 06:16 PM
    It's a fleet phone. There will be a flagship vkb handset if all goes according to rumors, right?
    08-24-16 06:17 PM
    I think it looks kinda odd...if you remove the silver head though , it looks much more complete

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    08-24-16 10:52 PM
1,190 ... 34567 ...