I have downloaded a couple of ringtones from this site before, and have recently downloaded a couple but they are not showing up on my phone or not being recognized by my phone. Can someone enlighten me on what I may be doing wrong?
    06-06-11 04:39 PM
    What is the file ext??? .
    06-06-11 05:29 PM
    It's showing as a MP3 format. I've tried to change it to a REM like the others, but it didn't work.
    06-10-11 10:40 AM
    Are you trying to find them in the ringtone menu? If this is the case, it could be that you've just downloaded them into a different folder instead of the ringtone folder and that's why your phone can't find them.
    06-10-11 11:29 AM
    Had them downloaded to the folder where all the others are on my phone.
    06-10-11 11:40 AM
    I believe all you have to do is make a new file on your micro sd card entitled "ringtones" then put all of your ringtones in this folder. Once you re-insert the micro sd card back into the phone it will automatically add those files to your ringtones .... but I believe you have to click on your media icon, once inside you'll see more icons entitled: music, videos, pictures, video camera, voice notes recorder & finally ringtones. Click on the ringtones icon, then there should be two options: all ringtones, and my ringtones. Select my ringtones, and you should see what you just loaded on your micro sd card. Hope this helps, have a nice day.
    08-21-11 04:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD