CrackBerry Abuser

PIN
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Crackberry Ringtones

Ok, since I'm such a nice guy (and the fact that I LOVE Crackberry) I wanted to start a thread for people to request ringtones.
    First, check out Crackberry's free ringtone selection and if you cannot find a ringtone that you want, just leave a comment/post requesting it and I will make sure that if finds its way on to the Crackberry database.

I guess I cannot really "guarantee" that it will be posted (since I'm not a moderator), but I can guarantee that I will submit it for review.

Just leave the title and artist and maybe what part of the song you'd like as a ringtone and I will produce it. It takes at least a day to pass moderation so I will notify via this thread once a ringtone is available.

Give me a challenge!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Thanked by:
    JP82191 (12-09-2010) 
    CrackBerry Newbie

I want to see more of my favorite christmas songs in the free ringtones section at m.crackberry.com I want to see SILVER BELLS, THE FIRST NOEL, WHITE CHRISTMAS, DO YOU HEAR WHAT I HEAR, O CHRISTMAS TREE, O CHRISTMAS TREE, I SAW THREE SHIPS and many more traditional ones. I do not want them to be polytone, but singing the words PLEASE

CrackBerry Abuser

PIN
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #3  

Some were hard to find. So far, Ive uploaded Feliz Navidad (Part 1 and 2), White Christmas, Blue Christmas, Silver Bells (the Jackie Wilson version), Let It Snow and So This Is Christmas to honor John Lennon.

I will work on the other ones you requested.

The ringtones take at least a day to be approved so I will repost when they are available.
    9550---->9630---->9650---->9930 < Z10
    CrackBerry User

PIN
    25AE4292

I also am working on filling requests. I just upload them to a file hosting server and you can download and don't have to wait a full day. Usually request are filled within 5 minutes of posting, unless I am sleeping or AFK.
    CrackBerry Abuser

PIN
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #5  

Quote Originally Posted by JP82191 View Post
    I also am working on filling requests. I just upload them to a file hosting server and you can download and don't have to wait a full day. Usually request are filled within 5 minutes of posting, unless I am sleeping or AFK.
    Hey, this is MY ringtone request thread! Start your own!!!!!!! Lol just kidding

CrackBerry User

PIN
    25AE4292

Lol Per your request I have started it, but I started it before you told me so.... Btw I'm not trying to be competitive just trying to lend a hand.
    Thanked by:
    PHDColumbus (12-09-2010) 

Global Posts
    30,958 Global Posts
    PIN
    In Semi-retirement

That's the spirit, work together toward the same thing, helping other members. I give you both a nod of thanks for your efforts.

CrackBerry User

PIN
    25AE4292

Quote Originally Posted by BergerKing View Post
    That's the spirit, work together toward the same thing, helping other members. I give you both a nod of thanks for your efforts.

Would you like any ringtone made?
    CrackBerry Abuser

PIN
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #9  

Lol Per your request I have started it, but I started it before you told me so.... Btw I'm not trying to be competitive just trying to lend a hand.
    I know man, it's all good. Whatever builds the CB ringtone database is all good with me.

you get a "thanks" from me
    9550---->9630---->9650---->9930 < Z10

Global Posts
    30,958 Global Posts
    PIN
    In Semi-retirement

Would you like any ringtone made?
    Thank you for the offer, but I have a pretty substantial ringtone selection. Around 300 or so, so I'm good. But I appreciate seeing other members offering their time and generosity to do things like this. However, odds are I'll be referring folks your way in the future, if that is acceptable?

CrackBerry User

PIN
    25AE4292

Quote Originally Posted by BergerKing View Post
    Thank you for the offer, but I have a pretty substantial ringtone selection. Around 300 or so, so I'm good. But I appreciate seeing other members offering their time and generosity to do things like this. However, odds are I'll be referring folks your way in the future, if that is acceptable?

Of course I would be willing and glad to make ringtones for anyone who requests them.
    CrackBerry Abuser

PIN
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #12  

Of course I would be willing and glad to make ringtones for anyone who requests them.
    Me too. Bring em on! I love ringtones!

CrackBerry Newbie

Hi, this is really cool of you guys. Would it be possible to get a ringtone sound effect of Wolverine extending his claws?