Of all of the many, many things I love about my Q5, one of those I love most is the built in auto prediction - it's AMAZING, like A.M.A.Z.I.N.G. It's far and away the best automatic next word prediction experience I've ever seen, and is leaps and bounds ahead of its Android brother swift key. It truly learns, makes appropriate suggestions, and saves so much time and typing.

For some reason word prediction is turned off by default. If you haven't turned it on already then do yourself a favour and do so - you will be very pleased you did!
    10-21-14 02:36 PM
    Nice tip. Thanks.
    3Dee likes this.
    10-21-14 03:07 PM
    Of all of the many, many things I love about my Q5, one of those I love most is the built in auto prediction - it's AMAZING, like A.M.A.Z.I.N.G. It's far and away the best automatic next word prediction experience I've ever seen, and is leaps and bounds ahead of its Android brother swift key. It truly learns, makes appropriate suggestions, and saves so much time and typing.

For some reason word prediction is turned off by default. If you haven't turned it on already then do yourself a favour and do so - you will be very pleased you did!
    Yeah this works a lot for me and I send the complete message with the help of those predictions when I have my other hand busy as they are so accurate and when I'm eating or driving or have my other hand busy I just touch the words predicted.. and since based in india, using the language pack Hinglish, it has made the typing way too easier than I could ever imagine. Hindi words prediction is also so accurate most of the time.

Posted via CB10
    10-21-14 04:16 PM