Recently heard about the new os features but I didn't find anything to cheer up!

Anyone comes across new cool feature.

Posted via CB10
    05-09-14 09:23 AM
    Most of the features that he's showing are minor things that make life easier. He said that on his first post. He also said he's keeping the big stuff for the final release.

Posted via CB10
    05-09-14 09:26 AM
    Sorry I have a different view. The functions being shown are important to daily use of BB10 phones.

Sure if you were looking for a mind blowing feature then no it has not been shown, assuming there is one.

I am quite pleased with BlackBerry ensuring all the missing BBOS features are added back in and even refine then.

Posted via CB10
    05-09-14 09:36 AM
    I'm really liking all the little features being shown off in the previews. . . even without some big change I think this is will be yet another great improvement in BB10. That said, I'm sure they'll be holding a feature or two back for the roll-out. . .
    05-09-14 10:17 AM
    Recently heard about the new os features but I didn't find anything to cheer up!

Anyone comes across new cool feature.

Posted via CB10
    What's not important to you may be to someone else.

From what I've seen so far, there's not much that's blown me away, but remember, this isn't a brand-new OS - it's the next update of an existing OS.

Personally, I've found that when 10.1 &10.2 have been officially released, I've always found something useful in both, in some cases very pleasing. But you can never please everyone all of the time. I miss the old way of answering calls, dragging down. The sideways version we now have is far too 'Android' for me.
    05-09-14 10:17 AM
    The OP is new. He's already started a few threads asking questions.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using CB Forums mobile app
    05-09-14 07:38 PM
    What's not important to you may be to someone else.

I miss the old way of answering calls, dragging down. The sideways version we now have is far too 'Android' for me.
    RE: The Call Answer if you have Q series It Works Great BUT For Z Series Phones having to go Half way UP the Screen is not as Quick and if BB Makes Z series Bigger than Z30 it Going to get some what annoying to answer a call.

That seems to be the reasoning behind the Change

05-09-14 08:44 PM
    Mr Chen MAY have Put Resrictions (sp?) on What he can post about
    05-09-14 08:46 PM
    RE: The Call Answer if you have Q series It Works Great BUT For Z Series Phones having to go Half way UP the Screen is not as Quick and if BB Makes Z series Bigger than Z30 it Going to get some what annoying to answer a call.

That seems to be the reasoning behind the Change

Fair point, but that does bring me back to my initial reply - I could reach the middle of the screen fine. Again, what's good for one, is not always so good for the next.

Posted via CB10
    05-10-14 01:27 AM
    What I would like is more ringtones, even if they are the old BB7 ones.
    05-10-14 01:34 AM