White Q5 is back in stock on Shop Blackberry.

The pink Q5 sold out fast (I bought one for my daughter) so I don't know why BlackBerry doesn't restock the pink one.
    11-27-14 10:17 PM
    I know! Quite the deal or what?

Posted via CB10
    11-29-14 10:11 PM
    Not bad for an unlocked machine!

Blackberry Passport running 10.3.1.1151
    11-29-14 10:26 PM
    Cuz the pink is rare. I actually haven't seen it until last month on Amazon.

Posted via CB10
    11-29-14 11:02 PM
    Getting slightly upset. Ordered a Q5 for $149 on the 28th. Haven't gotten any shipping info. Called them this morning. He suggested to cancel the order and order again. I said "At full price of $349?!?I don't think so!". Then he said that he shows them being in stock starting today. I informed him that they have BEEN in stock before and after I ordered.

WTH??? I've read about their horrible service on CB before, and now I'm seeing why.

Edit: Just called again 5 min ago and the lady suggested that I just wait and she has no information for me. I order from Ebay, Amazon, Best Buy, etc., constantly (yes, I've got spending issues) and I've never run into this with a "reputable (sic)" company.

Posted via CB10
    12-01-14 03:52 PM
    Getting slightly upset. Ordered a Q5 for $149 on the 28th. Haven't gotten any shipping info. Called them this morning. He suggested to cancel the order and order again. I said "At full price of $349?!?I don't think so!". Then he said that he shows them being in stock starting today. I informed him that they have BEEN in stock before and after I ordered.

WTH??? I've read about their horrible service on CB before, and now I'm seeing why.

Edit: Just called again 5 min ago and the lady suggested that I just wait and she has no information for me. I order from Ebay, Amazon, Best Buy, etc., constantly (yes, I've got spending issues) and I've never run into this with a "reputable (sic)" company.

Posted via CB10
    I also ordered mine on the same date! However, I did get an update and I should be receiving soon excited it's a Christmas present for someone! Sorry for what your going through hopefully you'll receive shipping confirmation soon

#back2black #Q10
    12-03-14 07:04 AM
    I also ordered mine on the same date! However, I did get an update and I should be receiving soon excited it's a Christmas present for someone! Sorry for what your going through hopefully you'll receive shipping confirmation soon

#back2black #Q10
    I finally got shipping info. Should be here Saturday.

Posted via CB10
    12-03-14 10:49 AM
    I should have gotten 1 for me maybe next sale. I know that once I'm done with my sprint contract I'm getting my devices unlocked. And I'm going to start buy them early next year so when I'm done I'll be ready to go

#back2black #Q10
    jamesharmeling likes this.
    12-03-14 07:21 PM
    I should have gotten 1 for me maybe next sale. I know that once I'm done with my sprint contract I'm getting my devices unlocked. And I'm going to start buy them early next year so when I'm done I'll be ready to go

#back2black #Q10
    My Verizon contract is up in April. I've bought the Z30(unlocked), my Q5(unlocked) and I'm buying a Classic(unlocked) too and I'm never going back to CDMA phones again. I hate being a hostage!

Posted via CB10
    12-03-14 08:15 PM
    My Verizon contract is up in April. I've bought the Z30(unlocked), my Q5(unlocked) and I'm buying a Classic(unlocked) too and I'm never going back to CDMA phones again. I hate being a hostage!

Posted via CB10
    That's how I want to do it we in the same level --- we see eye to eye

#back2black #Q10
    12-03-14 09:57 PM