Hi all.
    wanted some advice with regard to Q5.
    was planning to buy one just wanted to ask a couple of questions
    How is the camera ? I am not expecting something magical, but just want a decent camera that can click acceptable pics.
    Post 10.2.1, do all android apps work ? Do the famous ones like temple run, instagram, candy crush work glitch free ?
    Any other issues that the phone has ?
    And is the mailing still as awesome as BBOS ?
    and how is the battery life ?
    Any help will be appreciated
    02-08-14 10:26 AM
    Based on what you want I'd go Z10 and buy an extended for battery for �20 ($40) it lasts around 2 days runs instagram, temple run eg perfectly and has a better camera than the Q5, not as good as Q10 but based on the apps you want Z10 sounds good for you, are you bothered about a physical keyboard? If not and you can stretch your wallet to a Z30 then go that however Z10 is a great price and I prefer the size. You can get one on eBay for �120.

Posted via BlackBerry Z10, Q10 or Z30
    02-09-14 06:54 AM
    The camera is pretty decent for BlackBerry I'd say, but others may have different opinions on this, for some reason I feel the front one is better quality then the back one

Android apps... Not all of them work, some of them have glitches, some don't/are not made to fit the Q5's screen (1:1, a square) Temple run works for me pretty good and it is not squashed onto the screen at all, instagram works well too but there is a native instagram app (igrann) which works pretty good! Candy crush I have not tried, but you can often find threads which say which games work well and dont... I would reccomend downloading snap, this can download android apps straight from google play.

The mailing and all of that I think is better, more organised with the hub, I havnt got any other problems with my Q5 at the moment, hopefully I won't get any!

And battery life, I think it is good to be honest, but really depends on how heavily your using it, mine can last a day with just a bit of gaming and other things

I think the Q5 is a pretty decent phone, but I'd be sure to check out the Z10 and compare them, unless you defonatley want the physical keyboard!

Hope this helped!

Posted via CB10
    02-09-14 07:20 AM