Hello all - in desperation here. Upgraded to a Q5, 2 weeks ago - set up email accounts fine, 48 hours ago no emails coming through and it just stopped working.
    Trying to set up new accounts on 2 completely different email accounts it I keep getting error messages, TMobile cant work out what is wrong and Blackberry apparently wont speak to me unless I have a "code".
    It seems this is happening to quite a few people and different answers seems to work for different people but nothing working for me.
    Been through reboot, factory reset, different ports, and still they cant fix it and its imperative for my work.
    Any help or wise old blackberry lovers who might go "ah yes" - would be eternally gateful for your help
    05-29-14 03:58 PM
    Can you post your email settings here?

Have you got the right mail server address and ports?

Signature - Google wants your info. What are you gonna do about it?
    05-29-14 04:02 PM
    What types of email accounts are these: Gmail, Outlook.com, Yahoo, your ISP's email, work email?

Are the accounts IMAP, POP3, Exchange?
    05-29-14 04:03 PM
    Hi there and thank you so much for your replies.
    One is a yahoo.co.uk email address and the other is a gmx.com
    The Tech support guys at Tmobile got me to try IMAP POP and a number of the different ports listed under the email validation tool for blackberry and nothing is working. Done a factiry restore as well - still not working.
    I cant understand why it worked fine when I first got the phone and then it suddenly stopped working and wont let me add accounts now.
    Q10 nutter - which settings should I post up? Sorry if I sound dim!

Thank you again for this.
    05-29-14 04:37 PM
    I would suggest trying each of your email accounts at the Blackberry Email Account Evaluation Tool: How to use the Email Account Validation Tool | Inside BlackBerry Help Blog. Take a read through the description and instructions, then test. This can help tweak email settings where required.
    05-31-14 05:48 PM
    I would suggest trying each of your email accounts at the Blackberry Email Account Evaluation Tool: How to use the Email Account Validation Tool | Inside BlackBerry Help Blog. Take a read through the description and instructions, then test. This can help tweak email settings where required.

Hello,

I have tried this, but i can't get my work email to connect. I use to have a q10 a year ago and it worked but now on my classic it just doesn't work, any advice ? Im getting crazy here, been sitting with this for 8 hours now... please i really need help.
    01-03-15 05:23 PM
    Message retracted. Sorry I just realized it had to do with your work e-mail
    01-04-15 08:17 PM
    HI

I had problems with my Q10 when I first got it on Verizon, had to Vaidation my account when I enter a different state I'm a truck driver. Verizon gave me a code to talk to blackberry at no charge. They change the settings in the gmail account and over time the problem went away. I think it was on blackberry end. No problems with my Bold before changing to the Q10
    01-04-15 08:34 PM