hi,

i want to buy a new lcd display for my bb q5 as it got cracked now i saw in ebay.in an q5 lcd with part number LCD-49754-001/111 ver 001

but when i open mine bb q5 i saw the lcd part number as LCD-49754-001/111 2 so what should i do now can i buy it ?

does it works for me

please can any one help me?!
    11-26-14 01:42 AM
    I believe that all the Q5 variants use one screen, so you should be good.

Posted via CB10
    11-27-14 06:58 PM
    My BB Q5 screen was badly cracked - after looking online and being ok at technical bits with phones in past, decided to order full screen and change myself - did this (seemingly with no problems) but now the phone will not load up at all!
    Red light at top right for power flashes on then off, phone seems to boot up and shut down again but with nothing on the screen.
    Part was authentic BB and in brand new condition - packaging etc.. good.
    Please help! Using an old BB ?Curve, but didn't realise contacts etc... was all stored on the Q5 phone and not SIM or Memory card!
    12-08-14 12:49 PM
    My BB Q5 screen was badly cracked - after looking online and being ok at technical bits with phones in past, decided to order full screen and change myself - did this (seemingly with no problems) but now the phone will not load up at all!
    Red light at top right for power flashes on then off, phone seems to boot up and shut down again but with nothing on the screen.
    Part was authentic BB and in brand new condition - packaging etc.. good.
    Please help! Using an old BB ?Curve, but didn't realise contacts etc... was all stored on the Q5 phone and not SIM or Memory card!
    Sounds like one of the connections didn't fully connect? My Q10 has 5 ribbon connectors and they can sometimes seem connected, yet not be. I'd suggest taking it apart again and reassembling.

Posted via CB10
    12-08-14 02:55 PM