Hi, I need some advice what am I doing wrong. A year ago I bought a Microsoft Bluetooth Mouse for my playbook, now that I have a Q5 and a Miracast dongle, I would like to use my phone connected to my TV instead of the PlayBook. I connected the keyboard and mouse and actually they're working. I can click, and use the scrolling wheel, but if I move the cursor to the bottom to close an app or to the upper end of the screen to access to the menu bar, the cursor won't change like it did before on playbook (or on the Z10/Z30 as I saw on youtube) and I have to do it on the phone's screen with my finger. That way, the mouse useless. Is there any setting for this?to enable gestures?

This is my Q-mpanion
    04-10-14 08:01 AM
    Hi, I need some advice what am I doing wrong. A year ago I bought a Microsoft Bluetooth Mouse for my playbook, now that I have a Q5 and a Miracast dongle, I would like to use my phone connected to my TV instead of the PlayBook. I connected the keyboard and mouse and actually they're working. I can click, and use the scrolling wheel, but if I move the cursor to the bottom to close an app or to the upper end of the screen to access to the menu bar, the cursor won't change like it did before on playbook (or on the Z10/Z30 as I saw on youtube) and I have to do it on the phone's screen with my finger. That way, the mouse useless. Is there any setting for this?to enable gestures?

This is my Q-mpanion
    Hi there! Welcome to CB!!! Bumping this to see if you can get some assistance.
    04-12-14 07:14 AM
    So to be more precise I am using a Microsoft Bluetooth Notebook Mouse 5000, on a BlackBerry Q5 SQR100-2 on 10.2.1.2102 OS

This is my Q-mpanion
    04-12-14 07:48 AM
    Not saying it will help you for sure,but maybe it will.. ;-)
    http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...ntent/51090891

Posted via CB10
    04-12-14 09:31 AM
    The same behaviour with my Logitech V470 Bluetooth Mouse. There seems to be no way to minimize an application but I will continue testing.
    04-13-14 03:04 PM
    Have you tried with the app I suggested you? :-(

Posted via CB10
    04-13-14 05:36 PM
    Sorry I didn't. That app is makes your/ mine a bluetooth mouse/keyboard for a PC or Mac. Unfortunately I don't have any of the previously mentioned computer. I simply have my Q5 what I'd like to use connected to my TV via Miracast, and for it would be fine a bluetooth mouse.

This is my Q-mpanion
    04-13-14 11:38 PM
    Now i changed my phone to a q10 and the cursor here works normally (same version of OS) i dont know why is that difference :S

Legjobb r�nctalan�t� a Q10
    smart548 likes this.
    04-23-14 02:29 PM
    Now i changed my phone to a q10 and the cursor here works normally (same version of OS) i dont know why is that difference :S

Legjobb r�nctalan�t� a Q10
    That is interesting. Thanks for letting us know about the behavioural difference.

Posted via CB10 on BlackBerry Q5
    04-24-14 06:11 AM
    I don't know how it should work on bb10. It's different than on Playbook, now on Q10 the cursor appearance change on the bottom or the top like on PB (a half cogwheel with an arrow) but here on bb10 a simple click doesn't enoght holding down the mouse button I have to make a "slideing gesture" just like with my finger on the screen, on the Playbook it was much easier (in my opinion)

Q10 is my Qmpanion
    04-24-14 02:02 PM